[Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation)

Hello, Balmung. How's the progress on Romeo? If you can extract him for me, I can share some Marvel Heroes textures, from 2048 to 256.
Here are some samples, to show that I'm not lying. Tex_5743_LOSTMC.pngTex_5744_LOSTMC.png

Mark 22, romeo and iron patriot are a diferent kind of file, I got The files this morning with my GF but i don't figured out it yet

i don't want to trade i release it for free

Last edited:
Is there a possibility to add the other textures (normal, specular and emissive(?)) to the collection, or to give any hint how to open the .and files in the textures PAK?
Thanx in advance!

the texture files with _m, _n, _s you just need to change the file extension to .and to .pvr, the _d files you can open with winzip or winrar.

to open pvr textures you need PVRtextool

Thanks to Balmung, I'm using the low res file to do my Mark 37 helmet. I'll add the detail into the bondo. But it's nice because even though it's low poly it still has the unique shape. I may even do the rest of the armor, as it looks pretty good too.

hammerhead pic 1.jpg

Balmung, is there any chance on getting Romeo, Python, Tiger, or the Minigun models for War Machine and Iron Patriot? I have all the textures using the method you described a few posts back. I would really appreciate the models for my Iron Man IV GTA4 mod and it seems you are the only person with a script to get them, thank you very much! You can check out the progress of my Stark Tower model and the armors on my Facebook page. -H1Vltg3

Sorry, the admin hasn't approved my other post. I have Tiger, Python, and Romeo's bdae files, just no way to get them converted without a script. Since Balmung has the script, I figured maybe if I gave him the files he could use his script to extract the meshes. I already have the textures extracted for these models. I want to use these models for my Iron Man IV GTA4 mod. I'm also looking to get the minigun models from War Machine Mk I and Mk II also Iron Patriot's (same as Mk II's). Look me up on Facebook (H1Vltg3) to check out the progress of my Stark Tower model for Iron Man IV.

Sorry, the admin hasn't approved my other post. I have Tiger, Python, and Romeo's bdae files, just no way to get them converted without a script. Since Balmung has the script, I figured maybe if I gave him the files he could use his script to extract the meshes. I already have the textures extracted for these models. I want to use these models for my Iron Man IV GTA4 mod. I'm also looking to get the minigun models from War Machine Mk I and Mk II also Iron Patriot's (same as Mk II's). Look me up on Facebook (H1Vltg3) to check out the progress of my Stark Tower model for Iron Man IV.

these armors use a new file type as well as the Iron Patriot, I could not decipher the hex code to make a script

just a short question: how do you guys separate the parts that you wish to build on pepakura designer from a whole model? example: the helmet. wanna join the bandwagon hehehehehe
Galatron, did you ever get an answer to this question? If you did could you share with me please

on maya

it depends, if the model has diferent objects you just need to go on "3d menu">"show object list" and delete the pieces that you don't want and save it as a new files

if the hole mesh is one object you need to open it in a 3d modeling program and select the poligons that you want to build, make it a new object and export the selected object

in maya for exemple:

select the poligons that you want

on the Polygon Menu Set > mesh> extract

select the new object

File> export selection

Hello there I was wondering if there was an update on the sneaky file as it would be a great help to those wanting to model him. Your work has already helped me immensely and I would love if you could get those files.

Hey guys rebirthing this thread.

Any updates on files? I was wondering if someone could extract MK15 sneaky from the game at all?

Wow, I was literally about to ask this too, freaky! I think the game has most of the armors now, so it would be a big help to the community if we could get the low-poly models to use for a base for suits that have yet to be made available, like the Mark 15.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back