[Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation)

oh haha its ok :)
the mark 1 is not so important
but i realy realy need the models robots of suit up i can even pay you for it
i did video like the movie iron man i did holograms and crazy effects and i have model with high deatails of the suit ironman
but in the scene when i wearing the suit i have problem haha i need the robots to get the suit on me like that:

Iron Man [Suit Up] (HD) - YouTube

i need the model of the robots but i dont know how to get them please help i do anything and give you in the video a big big credit!

Here you go bud, found this link, export from sketch up to a format you can use. hope it helps =) Suit up Gantry by trino - 3D Warehouse

OMG! those mods are AWESOME, I gotta download 'em... too bad to have to modify your .NET framework (whic is waht screwed my computer up the 1st time) in order to use trainers and such...

Hi Balmung,

Just saw that the iron man 3 game has an update and in it it says are two more armours hot rod And Romeo il pretty sure hot rod is just a different texture on wm 2 but not sure if Romeo is going to be a new model. If so are you planing to add to the file collection? Wink wink :)

Hi Balmung,

Just saw that the iron man 3 game has an update and in it it says are two more armours hot rod And Romeo il pretty sure hot rod is just a different texture on wm 2 but not sure if Romeo is going to be a new model. If so are you planing to add to the file collection? Wink wink :)

ROMEO!?!?!?! YES!!!!

Hi Balmung,

Downloading the update right now ^^

thx for the info

I'll check Marvel Heroes too

I believe that someone rigged it, I dont have big skills in maxscripting, I just need the 3d models for cosplay so I don't even pay attention to the other things

Thats what I thought at first, but its got a normal map, environment, specular and diffuse map. I'm more interested in the normal map than the bones though.

Whats the new armor "romeo"? the nightclub? I didn't see any update..

-James-

Never mind I see them..
Looks like they are making the permutations from the Art book..

Romeo has the Mk 17 chest, MK 7 arms and stomach. Mk 16 head, MK 33 Ribs and lower legs from the images I saw..

Thats what I thought at first, but its got a normal map, environment, specular and diffuse map. I'm more interested in the normal map than the bones though.

Whats the new armor "romeo"? the nightclub? I didn't see any update..

-James-

those files comes in The texture pack, i just got the difuse map, but its easy to take The others, probably some one just tigged it

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back