inFAMOUS 2 Costume Replica Anyone?

Just started playing that today, pretty fun so far, was thinking of taking a crack at that if i can pull of the Amp. We'll see how that goes. Trying to find a way of threading the hilt for accuracy. Btw how are you doing the pants?

Trying to find a way of threading the hilt for accuracy. Btw how are you doing the pants?

Like putting black texture on the hilt or actually making it so the hilt threads into the two prongs like a pipe?

I used fabric for InFamous 1 Cole pants and used fabric and spray paint for the design on InFamous 2 Cole pants, I like the way the paint came out and it pretty much looks painted on based on in game renders. Trying to make an applique that goes all the way down one pant leg is a pain.

I thought the second games costume was a little too bland, I even bought the infamous 1 playable costume lol

I agree, love the jacket from InFAMOUS 1. Don't know why they traded that out for a raglan shirt.

Ok I have been searching a LONG while to try and find the right pipe fitting parts in order to build the amp but I cant find a crucial part (mostly because I dont know its name or whether it exists at all).

Here is the picture of the Part I am looking for:

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz308/321dator/123.png

Does anyone have any ideas on what's the name of that sort of fitting/connector?

In the picture I showed which ends of the pipe I definately need to be open, but I am not so sure for the other 3 endings. I guess they can also be open and then I will just find a way to close them :)

SO please if you are any good at this pipe stuff plz post below the name of that sorta fitting/connector or anything very similar :D

I used PVC pipe when I built my Amp
Not sure if you still need help but I will still answer any questions

eunS4q5.jpg

Attachments

• Amp.jpg
    Amp.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 79
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back