Indiana Jones Dial Of Destiny Props

I also decided to make the Dial of Destiny version spear, just like the previous one, it is made of EVA Foam with a fiberglass rod structure, the stem tube is a thread cone and the golden applications are made of 20-gauge PET-G laser engraved and then heated and formed on the spear, painted and riveted with brass clasps.
I share photos and PDF files of the size and engravings.
Love it!! How did you laser engrave??

I bought this movie guide off eBay from a Japan release. Of course it’s in Japanese writing so you would need to translate but this has wonderful photos including a new diary and Indy has a fake passport . I was able to get better pictures of them off this as well as a legible letter writing. Please ask if you need better images or text info. This should be enough to start you off though. Looking forward to see some new diaries and paper props for sure. Hope these help. Indy’s passport photo is also the same photo they used for the files but notice he uses an alias
E7D91E26-DCD5-4464-A583-8500CD74F882.jpeg
F4986654-AB70-40CC-81F1-E0F81C74B2F4.jpeg
5F33CC94-17B8-4969-8691-A544FC9C04E9.jpeg
2B6A9B19-4522-4E93-BB6C-EFF76754DB15.jpeg

Really cool shots of the journal but this is it. We will have to wait till the 29th to start getting more views of this thing. I do have the one screen grab of a different page as well that I reposted to go with the newly found journal entries.
EA1EDBD7-2018-466C-B6A1-4D0C9C046CD0.jpeg
70F2FC19-45DC-4E5C-99BA-208F987E614D.jpeg
F5146D09-B2C1-4F09-A59A-31D104DF00F4.jpeg
21308814-7ACA-4D88-B381-38EA400B3B0B.jpeg

Love it!! How did you laser engrave??

1692935676386.png
Near my workplace there is a place where they do graphic design and advertising articles and they have a machine like the one in the photo, there they do the cutting and engraving, I take my drawings in a PDF file and they cut and engrave it, they charge me more or less 0.30USD per minute of work, for the pieces of the lance I paid more or less 7USD.

Last edited:
I also decided to make the Dial of Destiny version spear, just like the previous one, it is made of EVA Foam with a fiberglass rod structure, the stem tube is a thread cone and the golden applications are made of 20-gauge PET-G laser engraved and then heated and formed on the spear, painted and riveted with brass clasps.
I share photos and PDF files of the size and engravings.
The other spear head is great for the spear of destiny books from dark horse comics. I have the 4 set series. Well done

Very interesting what this Japanese press dossier shows. How many pages does it have? The book you show, had also been seen in an exhibition inside a movie theater in LA. Here are some pictures.
Captura de pantalla (391).png

Captura de pantalla (390).png

Captura de pantalla (393).png

Very interesting what this Japanese press dossier shows. How many pages does it have? The book you show, had also been seen in an exhibition inside a movie theater in LA. Here are some pictures.View attachment 1732200
View attachment 1732201
View attachment 1732202
Has a bunch but mostly the 4 other film photos which we've seen all of those 100 times over. The other pictures are black, and whites of the main actors are some screen shots of no importance. This book doesn't appear to be a real book and I would love to see more of that journal. It only had a few seconds of screen time. I'd say about the same or just under the same amount of time Abners journal did.

Ok this is not 100% and needs more work and research as it's one iv'e done in photoshop using three different images Marion , Mutt and the background which is not right as i could not work out what was in the background and i think the original is possible a promotional photo from KOCS, but could not find it on the web tryed loads of sites however it's now here ready for other members to improve on it.

Attachments

• dd marion and mutt.JPG
    dd marion and mutt.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 106

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back