Illuminated Shadowboxes for your Props

I practically live in Michael's and I haven't seen these but maybe they have yet to be rolled out in my region.

Awhile back I picked-up some similar frames for 5x7s; they have a timed proximity activator which causes them to light up when motion is detected then turn off a short time later. Obviously not very big but perfect for smaller handprops like coins, medals, etc.

At it again, this time with some lightsabers.

Here we have none other than the Luke Skywalker Graflex V Special Edition, built by Master Yoda over at FX-Sabers. I think this is the only one of its kind with this crystal chamber configuration. This is the holy grail of my saber collection. It's fully programmable with a Crystal Focus v4 inside.
1012627_608060942561904_1120967636_n.jpg

988267_608060939228571_621930552_n.jpg

I plan to move my Darth Vader ANH and Qui-Gon Jinn TPM into the case with the Luke. I need to make some movie poster pics to put inside as well.

Cases are absolutely fantastic, look great lighted!!

May have to construct a few myself, thanks for the inspiration!

all three are 2.5 inches deep. The LED's are all white. Each case is powered by 3 AAA batteries with an external switch on the left side of the case.444.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

I have the three sizes with the black matboard.444444.JPG4444.JPG44444.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

4444444.JPG

Dag nabit. wish my wall was actually my wall. I would chunk my huge 4ft by 4ft frame and go for these. I love the way you display your weapon's. looks top notch....

The coolest part is these make it easy to play with the props or let others handle them. My other displays do not open so the stuff is untouchable inside. I plan to get more when the next good sale comes around. I've already ordered a LED light kit for both my sword displays. I'm thinking about building some more displays for my Aliens and Terminator guns with LEDs. I love these things...

I picked up one of the Michael's cases for my military decorations. It is very nice but the batteries only last a few days, I have tried cheap and expensive batteries with no difference. I need to buy an AC adapter I guess.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back