ID4 Sequels Ron Emmerich Confirms.

Hard to imagine Alien ships containing the civilians would stand much better hope after the military bunch failed and pretty much handed their tech over to mankind. Still, I enjoyed the first movie and can't wait for sequels...even if it's just to see new ship designs and battles! :love

This dude's name attached to anything is an instant no-go signal for me. His stuff is bad and not in a "so bad its good" way either. It's like he makes pies that look good in the case (picture perfect even), but when you buy a slice and then take a bite you find only meringue, no filling or even crust, just a plate of air. Hell, Iwrin Allen made this type of stuff, but at least there were a few things to chew on.

Doug

Irwin Allen always set up the characters so you cared about them even if the "story" they are in isn't that good.

I mean who didn't cry when Reverend Scott (Gene Hackman) drops into the fire in The Poseidon Adventure.

lol. I think Randy hit his head filming the first one as weird as he's gotten. Emmerich disappointed me for the last time with The Day After Tomorrow. The book was actually really good so half of it must have been written or edited out.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back