I met Karl Urban

I met Karl Urban a few weeks ago while grocery shopping at my local Harris Teeter. He approached me and complimented the Xena: Warrior Princess t-shirt I was wearing at the time, and I told him how much I loved his portrayals of Caesar/Cupid. I told him my roomates were huge fans as well, and he insisted on coming back home with me and hanging out with everyone. We drank craft beers and made chicken pot-pie together, during which he allowed my roomate to take one photo of us together at the stove, in our matching aprons. Afterwards, he thanked us for our hospitality, and vanished into the night. Such a wonderful opportunity, and I got an amazing photo out of it! I'll cherish it always!

Really morbid.. but some how sounds familiar. What is this from?

From Phoebe Cates......

pccov2.jpg

(Best choice for a family thread ;) )

Wow,

I just checked her IMDB page and she has only done one movie (in 2001)
in the last 18 years. She kinda dropped off the planet.

Can't believe she is 49 too.

Yeah she definitely did. But it is ok. If she would like, she could hide out at my house.

But you gotta think, that scene is 30 years old this year.......that would have made her 19-20 when she "got out of the pool".

Yeah she definitely did. But it is ok. If she would like, she could hide out at my house.

But you gotta think, that scene is 30 years old this year.......that would have made her 19-20 when she "got out of the pool".

Seriously, can you blame Judge Reinhold for, ya know..? No. You can't.

And you haven't derailed the thread...

Karl Urban, Judge Dredd TO Judge Reinhold. It's a natural progression!

I met Karl Urban a few weeks ago while grocery shopping at my local Harris Teeter. He approached me and complimented the Xena: Warrior Princess t-shirt I was wearing at the time, and I told him how much I loved his portrayals of Caesar/Cupid. I told him my roomates were huge fans as well, and he insisted on coming back home with me and hanging out with everyone. We drank craft beers and made chicken pot-pie together, during which he allowed my roomate to take one photo of us together at the stove, in our matching aprons. Afterwards, he thanked us for our hospitality, and vanished into the night. Such a wonderful opportunity, and I got an amazing photo out of it! I'll cherish it always!

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I met Karl Malden a few weeks ago, which was strange as I know he passed away in 2009. Hmmm...thinking about it, maybe it wasn't him...

Just wanted to say there was a Yeti on my back deck again tonight. Took some pics but decided to delete them. Seen one you've seen them all .

Recently, I went to Urban Outfitters. Man, their clothes SUCK!

Sincerely,
Old guy that shouldn't shop there.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back