Hit-Girl costume build ( Kick-Ass )

Re: Bigdaddy's 2012 Halloween Costume Contest Entry

Here is a proof photo, with the RPF sign, as well as some action shots Amber wanted to post

Nice! I did big daddy and hit-girl with my daughter a couple years ago and everybody enjoyed it =0)

Thanks, I love your Comedian, especially like the idea of changing to the bathrobe later in the evening! Great for staying in character AND comfortable. :) I'm planning a Bigdaddy costume in-time for the release of Kick-***** 2 in the summer. It's going to be a big project, but a lot of fun! :cool

Hi mate not been on here for a while, just been looking at your progress and looks great! liking the way you got your daughter to do some action poses, nice one.

We are now contemplating to modifying my daughters Hit Girl and my Kick Ass to look like the new film hopefully in time for the release. Already sourced some bits. Main issue will be the armour that Kick Ass wears. Ballistic plating will be to heavy so probably going to use something like Sintra/foamex o make the body armour.

Here's my daughter showing off her latest addition the staff.

I made it so it can unscrew to two pieces like in the film. when we first set eyes on Hit Girl and she stabs the woman.

Some of my good friends, i'm the one in the skull biker seen in Batman Returns one of Penguin's thugs from The Red Triangle Gang. That's my Ghost costume from Modern Warfare 2 and the Gamorrean Guard is mine also. My daughter loves her new weapons, all made from plastics and pine wood, replicating screen accuracy as much as possible.

Finally this is one of my fave pics me in my Kick Ass and my daughter Danielle guarding Warwick Davis,lol.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back