Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas

Also in the same vein:
26168334.jpg

"Astronaut Dave Scott carried this in his space suit knee pocket on all three lunar EVAs, including on the lunar rover."

Nice ... Might like to see some Lex Luthor license plates from Smallville. Kansas plate "LX LTHR" or the one for the red Farrari Kansas "LEX XIV"Screenshot-2.png

Last edited:
Howdy,

Jim and I are working on some new designs for 2014, KEN WINS and GRYMATR from Breaking Bad, What size is the Moon Lander (vehicle) plate. Is there better shots of it?

Thanks,

Travis

The moon rover plate was tiny. 1.25" x 0.75" See her for details.
Apollo 15 Lunar Module Flown Miniature Lunar Rover License | Lot #41189 | Heritage Auctions

https://www.google.com/search?q=moo...AAw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1525&bih=846#imgdii=_

Id rather see the UNITED STATES one. Trying to find deminsions on it just for my own info. Will post anything I can find. todd

Howdy,

Jim and I are working on some new designs for 2014, KEN WINS and GRYMATR from Breaking Bad, What size is the Moon Lander (vehicle) plate. Is there better shots of it?

Thanks,

Travis

Here's an obscure suggestion...

The movie is less remembered these days, particularly as Gen X gets older. But the car scenes did spawn a couple memorable lines ("Porsche - there is no substitue!" and "OK who's the U-Boat commander...?"), and was a somewhat key element to the film.

928 001.jpg

928 002.jpg

928 003.jpg

While on the topic of increasingly obscure 80's flicks (and 928's), WYATT, GARY, & LISA:

928 004.jpg

928 005.jpg

928 007.jpg

928 006.jpg

The cars were not huge aspects of the film, but fun cars and (clearly) personalized plates...

Howdy,

We're working on plates again, I need a little help with The Goonies plate. What is the number on the plate and what does it say on the bottom of the tag? I'll probably need a Blu-Ray rip and all of the other cars in the movie should have the same plate (or phrase at the bottom).

Thanks,

Travis

Howdy,

I need a little help with the Goonies Tag - I think it says "STATE OF THE TALL TREE" at the bottom. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks,

Travis

vlcsnap-2014-02-06-22h36m44s63.png

And maybe what the hell is in the upper left?

I received six plates yesterday...
--MUF DVR
--ROBIN - 1
--AZZ KIKR
--NRVOUS
--007 981 (Jaws plate)
--CQB 241 (Christine)

Outstanding.

Well packed, beautiful products. There is something uniquely fun about replica movie car plates that (at least for me) is different than with other prop replicas. Sort of like having a tiny bit of the original car in your living room.

Recommend these highly. I place these plates in my "Biggest bang for the buck" prop category. Can't recall the last time I've enjoyed an under-$20 prop quite this much.

Last edited:
Was dusting my 1:18 collection, and saw a couple more ideal subjects (surprised they haven't been mentioned: The plates from the Charger and the Supra from The Fast & The Furious.

The plates are not customer or vanity plates, but it is a classic duo from a classic car film.

Supra: 3NTQ305 CA

Charger: 2JR1424 CA

Well, we spent the whole night stamping our first Euro-Size plate, the Dr. Who / WHO 1 Bessie plate! Now that we know we're able to stamp these, we'll be producing the James Bond plates later this year. These should be in the Junkyard later tonight, if you know a Dr. Who fan, spread the word.

Comparison.jpg

Thanks,

Travis

Howdy again,

Were probably going to do Marty's Truck, Doc's Van and Biff's Ford. We might do the Fast and Furious plates but I'd like the "newness" of Mr. Walker's death to pass. I have always had a problem with making a buck off of someones death.

Thanks,

Travis

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back