Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas

Making a list of the ones I want to order as well...

This also may be a repost:

A-Team van plate
Face's Corvette plate

Last edited:
What about these tags guys from 'The Walking Dead'

1uu.jpgvlcsnap-2013-08-20-20h19m17s200.png

These are the clearest shots I could find.

:cool

These look amazing! I've got to send a few friends to this site, I know there will be some plate orders happening from them soon.

I'll be waiting patiently for the Supernatural plates though. :)

I'm just going to throw this out there, even before the show starts airing, but I'm thinking that Lola's plates will be needed. It's Agent Coulson's car from Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. :D
coulson-lola.png

seems like the goonies plate would be pretty easy to do... and, i think it would be popular. so would the old school bond plates... i think they would really sell well...
i'm going to need to sell some body parts to keep up my Travis replica plate fund!!!

Jim and I have secretly been busy! Here is our "Black Friday" plate run! All are in stock and all should be available tonight. Can you name them all? PS the TARDIS is the correct BBC blue, it almost looks black on my phone

Thanks,

Travis

Those are looking awesome! :thumbsup loving that TARDIS plate, still holding out hope for some kick-ass plates and hit-girl plates. :D

Well, it's been a very, very long couple of days to get these new plates done, sorry to keep you waiting but I must go to bed. Please look for them tomorrow in the Junkyard.

Drop me a PM with any questions!

Thanks,

Travis

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back