Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas

There are enough plates to do. I wonder what happened to the idea of the Demolition Man Plate...? 've heard, the plate is on the To-do List, but is that true? I have some pics of screenused plates if that helps...

Hello all,

Jim and I are working hard again on new plates! I've got a few questions for everyone. . .

1) The Jaws plate - are we doing screen accurate or BMV / DMV correct? The reason why I ask is the "9" in the plate is NO WHERE NEAR the BMV / DMV version. Also, (we are already changing this) the 72 - 73 plate in the movie says SPORTMEN'S / in 72 - 73 the plate actually said SPORTMAN'S. So, what do we do? We almost always lean towards the props, so we are currently chasing down the dies / stamps for this plate. The prop house that built this plate is out-of-business and the artist that painted it (by hand) is dead.

Here are some plates on-deck for the next two months.

FRESH - Cali Blue plate from the opening credits of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

STARK 4 - Hell, we did all of the other ones

SOTHPAW - Rocky's Plate

ROBIN-1 - Magnum PI's Ferrari Plate

DIRTY MARY / CRAZY LARRY - 1969 Dodge Charger Plate

AWSOM 50 - Stallone's COBRA plate

MUF DVR - Screen accurate, by RPF suggestion / Cheech & Chong

Within the next 4 months:

Super Natural OHIO plate - Artwork done - was going to wait on the Kansas tag but it's a nightmare

D-FENS - from the movie Falling Down

Bumble Bee - Transformers chrome-ish fade plate

JAWS

Lou Glutz & LUV ME plates - National Lampoons Vacation - Truckster and Ferrari combo

- So, I'll need your help and ANY other suggestions by September to run them before the end of the year.

- The CL 7634 (Uncle Jesse Plate) I actually have a cardboard version of that plate if you are interested.

- Also, if anyone would like the real (props) of these plates that we use to replicate our plates, drop me or Jim a line. We have a ton of time and money in them but if you'd like them, we'll part with them if the price is right.

- Finally, Jim is still running the Scratch & Dent sale in the Junkyard, while supplies last.

Bring on the suggestions and or question!

Thanks,

Travis

Currently screenused.com has a "Jurassic Park" and a "Iron Man 2" plate for auction on icollector.com. There are very good images of the front and the rear of these plates. Now you can compare with the replicas from Celebrity Machines and see what a great job they have done. :)

Screen-used Jeep license plate #29 from Jurassic Park
"STARK15" license plate from Iron Man 2

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Careful, people purchase and sell it for more:

Back to the Future Zurück in die Zukunft Nummernschilder 1985 2015 NEU Delorean | eBay

What an a**h*** :facepalm

There's no shame to sell it at a higher price, as long as he sells the original replicas from Celebrity Machines and not a recast of them. That's business.

The shame is his item description:

"Die Nummernschilder wurden von einer amerikanischen Propfirma in streng limitierter Stückzahl für Sammler reproduziert. Es gab sie lediglich auf der ComicCon 2011 in San Diego zu erwerben (innerhalb kürzester Zeit waren alle vergriffen!)"

Translation: "The plates were produced by an american prop company in a strictly limited edition for collectors. There were only available at the ComicCon 2011 in San Diego (and were sold out within shortest time!)"

That's a lie! The plates are still available! :rolleyes

Last edited:
No problem if he offers them in an auction and the price goes that high, but it was buy it now I believe or a start price of 55€.

But you're right it's more a thing of the information he gives. They're not limited, not that rare and they were not only for sale at the SDCC.

what would you think, if someone offers your napskins on ebay for about $60 each with wrong information...

That happnes always...

Hey everyone. Two new releases this time. The Stark plates have been a hit and there has been a lot of interest in "Stark4". Done:

Stark%204%20-%201.jpg

And for something different, kids of the 90's will dig this. The "Fresh Prince of Bel Aire" Cab plate from the intro.

Fresh%20-%201.jpg

Last edited:
I found this - http://www.randybrokman.com/images/eagle5_wings_text.jpg
Randy Brokman 3D Artist

I assume this version is conceptual. The plain plate looks like what is see in the small screenshots I have found but I was hoping there was more design to it... BUT I'd still buy it if it was available.

Looks like this was a thread killer anyway, but I will try to keep it going. I love license plates and plan to tile my garage walls with them...someday.

Wonder if there is any chance of doing some British or European plates (don't know if there is a difference). The one that comes to mind is would be the "WHO 1" from Doctor Who, but I wasn't sure if there might be some from the James Bond films.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back