Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas

I'd be all over the Magnum plate like white on rice (or, i suppose, like Italian Red on a Ferrari).

Howdy all,

Here are some of the plates we are planning on producing in 2012. Please post away with your input on the order they should roll off the press or new ideas? We have both STARK plates done the 11 Cali and the 33 New York (Avengers). We also have the Jurassic Park 18 going to press with the STARK plates, those 3 should be done in March.

1) Supernatural Kansas
2) Supernatural Ohio
3) Jaws (Sportsmens Paradise Plate)
4) The 66' Batmobile (BAT-1)
5) Doc Brown's Van
6) Biff's Ford
7) Magnum PI's Ferrari8) Miami Vice's Ferrari
9) Bumblebee (Transformers)
10) Stark 11 or Stark 33
11) Drive Angry
12) Cobra's Awesome 50 Plate
13) The A-Team
14) ZZ Top
15) Wagon Queen Family Truckster (Lou Glutz)
16) James Dean's 550 Spyder death car plate
17) Rockford Files
18) Duel Semi & Car plates
19) Carrol Shelby's 013 Dealership plates
20) Falling Down D-Fens Plate
21) Kill Bill ***** Wagon
22) Fall Guy
23) Squad 51
24) LWYRUP – Breaking Bad
25) American Graffiti Chevrolet
26) Mannix Dart
27) Gone In 60 Seconds - 614 HSO
28) Dazed & Confused Chevelle
29) SOTHPAW - Rocky
30) National Lampoon’s Christie Brinkley (LUV ME) Ferrari Plate
31) Jurassic Park Jeep 18

Thanks again for the support,

Travis

... Moving on, I am looking for an artist, or someone that can draw better than I can to help us reproduce the Lou Glutz Motors plate from National Lampoons. I have some great shots of it and some blu-ray vid caps if you'd like to help. I'll be more than happy to send you a plate when we're done for your time. If your interested, please drop me line (djtbell1@aol.com). ...

What do you need? A vector graphic image? Please post a small example of the plate, then I can see, if I can help you.

Edit: is it this one below? If you have better screen caps, I can help you for sure.

Bitmap_6.jpg

Bitmap_0.jpg

Last edited:
Im interested in

5) Doc Brown's Van
6) Biff's Ford
11) Drive Angry
20) Falling Down D-Fens Plate
21) Kill Bill ***** Wagon
31) Jurassic Park Jeep 18

So it would be cool to see these...

Does Batman (1989 played by Keaton= have a license plate?!? :)

What about the Demoliton Man Plates? A thought they were a go?!?

I'm definitely looking forward to getting a #4 or #5 Jurassic Park plate! The #12 plate sits proudly with all my Nedry replicas, and one of these will look great on a tour vehicle shelf.

I'm probably the only one interested in this, but in the opening scenes of the early 90's Steve Martin movie, L.A. Story, an old couple climbs into a Ferrari and speeds away. Their license plate reads "O2BINLA", or something like that. One of my favorite movies and I would love a replica of that plate. I'd need to get some screen shots...

And actually, on a more personal note, I'm originally from a town in Oregon called Lake Oswego. I'd love an Oregon plate (evergreen tree and mountains, not the salmon or other plate) that reads, "O2BINLO", too.

Howdy all,

Jim and I have been working hard to get the Stark Combo ready before the Avengers is released. Here is the metal stamped Stark11 plate we completed today. We are hoping to have the Stark 33 done by next Wednesday. We are also working on the Supernatural Plate, which is a nightmare, and both the Jurassic Park 18 and blank number Jurassic Park.

StarkInternet11-1.jpg

StarkInternet11-2.jpg

We are working up a price on the Stark11 plate now because the cost of metal has gone up but it should be around the same price as the original Jurassic Park plate. If you are interested, once again, drop me a line, as always, there will be a RPF discount.

Thanks,

Travis

Howdy all,

As always, thanks for your support on this latest project. Jim and I have been working since Sunday night to do a run of Jurassic Park #18 and the Blank Jurassic Park plates (with number kit). Tonight, we'll release the JP18 and the Blank JP plus the Ironman 2 STARK 11 plate. The Stark 33 plate will be later next month (from The Avengers). As always, we will have a RPF discount and combo. This has been a huge undertaking, deleted numbers from our original dies (stamps) aren't as easy as we thought. Also, attempting to reproduce the 0-9 numbers on the plates were a nightmare. We hope you enjoy them and look for more good stuff to come in 2012.

Thanks,

Travis

Howdy all,

Well, here they are, after 3 months of work and a whole week of stamping, Jim and I are ready to release the Jurassic Park #18 / Blank with 2 Digit Kit / and the STARK 11 plates. As always, there is a RPF discount but the Blank JP Plate will cost a tiny bit more because we had to have the numbers cut out of vinyl.

The Jurassic Park Jeep #18

Jurassic%2018%20Store.jpg

Jurassic%2018-1.jpg

Jurassic%2018-2.jpg

The Blank Jurassic Park Plate + Two Digit Sticker Kit

Jurassic%20Blank%20Store.jpg

Jurassic%20Blank%201.jpg

Jurassic%20Blank%202.jpg

Jurassic%20Blank%203%20Numbers.jpg

Ironman 2 Stark 11 Plate

Stark11Store.jpg

Stark11-1.jpg

Stark11-2.jpg

Stark11-3.jpg

RPF Discounted Prices

Jurassic Park Jeep #18 = $16.00 + $3.00 shipping in the US or $6.00 shipping overseas.

Jurassic Park Blank Plate = $18.00 + $3.00 shipping in the US or $6.00 shipping overseas.

Ironman 2 STARK 11 = $14.00 + $3.00 shipping in the US or $6.00 shipping overseas.

If you'd like to purchase any of the new plates at the discounted price, please send me an email with your PayPal email address and I'll send you an invoice. If you are purchasing the blank plate, please include the two numbers you'd like us to include with your order. Once again, thanks for your help with the new Jurassic Park plates, they turned out awesome!

Travis ( djtbell1@aol.com ) or send me a PM

I can't believe I just learned about that website. It's the coolest thing ever. I'm trying to restrain myself from buying like half of them. :D

I can't believe I just learned about that website. It's the coolest thing ever. I'm trying to restrain myself from buying like half of them. :D

They can be addictive. People just wanting a couple get them in and buy more, and more, then go crazy waiting for the next release...lol.

These look like some high quality replicas! I'm really impressed to see the BTTF, Herbie, and Christine plates from one seller. I might have to reach into my thin wallet and pick up a few of these. Perhaps for my brother's birthday!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back