Help Identifying Prop Truncheon

shpider

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I recently picked this truncheon up from a prop house liquidator... I thought it was cool, but I have no idea where it comes from... anyone have any idea ?
It definitely has a "Harley Quinn Vibe"...

The phrases written on it are as follows :
"despite my vanity, I fear for my sanity"
"I'll get you and your little friends"
"don't bait me, my pleasure comes in red"

IMG_9108.jpeg
IMG_9109.jpeg
IMG_9110.jpeg
IMG_9111.jpeg
IMG_9112.jpeg
IMG_9113.jpeg
IMG_9114.jpeg
IMG_9115.jpeg
IMG_9116.jpeg
IMG_9117.jpeg
IMG_9118.jpeg
IMG_9119.jpeg

Gonna bump this...

I have a feeling it may be from "Suicide Squad" (the first one) or "Birds of Prey"... I just haven't been able to see it in the movies... I finally watched them a couple of days ago... Really not as bad as I was lead to believe...

It came from one of the prop house clearing houses that does a lot of DC stuff and has had items from those movies... I received it as a gift from one of the owners of the clearing house... He said it wasn't labeled... They didn't want to sell it as there may be some legality issues with selling a truncheon in CA....

The writing style matches her baseball bat...My theory is that it's part of her trunk of weapons in 2016's "Suicide Squad"... But I can't be sure... That said, I have acquired other items from them that are screen matched to Suicide Squad (2016)... I'll attach pictures showing the baseball bat

fb92b65869e00e07dcd6c93ed85bd2c90b98b4e9_hq.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 8.06.17 PM.png

vlcsnap-2022-07-08-20h05m48s936.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back