Help identifying several screen used sci fi gun props most likely from Sony Pictures movies or TV shows

MarcPatten

IMG_0377.jpeg

If you can’t identify the movie another way to do it might be to identify the base gun on which the prop is based then go to the internet movie firearms database www.imfdb.org and trawl through all the entries were that particular gun appears.
For instance, that pistol has a grip shape and trigger-guard shape which looks to me like a Walther P99 and the grip shape and folding stock on the other prop looks to me like a Remington M31 RS2 riot shotgun.

Last edited:
If you can’t identify the movie another way to do it might be to identify the base gun on which the prop is based then go to the internet movie firearms database www.imfdb.org and trawl through all the entries were that particular gun appears.
For instance, that pistol has a grip shape and trigger-guard shape which looks to me like a Walther P99 and the grip shape and folding stock on the other prop looks to me like a Remington M31 RS2 riot shotgun.
Already tried that. The shotgun with the gold cylinder shells on the top is based off a Spas 12 MKIII Shotgun, but I went through every flick on the IMFDB and found Nada. didn’t think about the double barrel blaster being based off anything, but I’ll hunt the IMFDB for the Walther P99 —Thanks!!!

Already tried that. The shotgun with the gold cylinder shells on the top is based off a Spas 12 MKIII Shotgun, but I went through every flick on the IMFDB and found Nada. didn’t think about the double barrel blaster being based off anything, but I’ll hunt the IMFDB for the Walther P99 —Thanks!!!
The base grip and trigger on the double barrel is definitely based on a Walther P99- thanks for that! But sadly, after going through all the potential sci fi related shoes and movies, I found nothing.

Not much help, but they look like something from a straight to video SW or Mad Max knockoff. There were a hell of a lot of those in the 80's/90's.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back