Helagaks Iron man Mark 42 ALL FILES RELEASED!!

Re: Helagaks Iron Man mark 8 model

Great job maided! cant wait to see your chest!
I added your links to the first page. The rest of the files will be up soon!
I did build the chest piece a while ago. figure ill add a pic to this thread!
http://i.imgur.com/ohAki.jpg

i hate when pics post so big! i have no idea how to set the image size... :-(
anyways, here are the models about to be uploaded. notice some pieces need the grey parts filled in. if someone wants to model that, go for it. otherwise it could be done free hand very easily.

I also decided to detach the knee from the thigh so you can build it with the thigh, with the shin or seperate. however you want! :)
http://i.imgur.com/PBKLaar.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/80nzuIF.jpg

Great job mate!
But what hight does this suit fit?? I'm 1,80 m (around 5'9" or 6') and I don't know how to eventually modify the scale value for my body..and your suit is the one I like most between the other so I'd prefer not to change the model :D Hope you or someone could help me!

This is the kind of thread that really makes me appreciate the RPF. That is a ton of work you posted up and it's really appreciated, bud. Thank you for sharing :)

Hey hegalak, 1st of all thank you for the files! You have been a great help and inspiration. Because of you I want to start an mk 42 :) I have one question though. I notice that the abs, forearms and the upper legs somehow look cylindrical. I mean the surface is somehow flat. Is it possible just to make 1 big form for like the forearm and just etch the lines with a soldering iron? Or for the Abs a file much like a corset and detail it out with etching and 2 mm foam?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk

Helagak, dude your Heartbreaker looks sweet bro. I Really want to get this done in paper. I'll comission you to get this badboy done if it will speed up the process. PM me if you want to talk business. I think you can do a better job than Mr. Tropical...his is pretty good..but i think you can do better. Hit me up.

I was recently looking at the full suit file and was curious what are all the extra pieces that are not on the actual printing pages for? they seem like they are important because they look to link to other pieces that are on the pages.

I was recently looking at the full suit file and was curious what are all the extra pieces that are not on the actual printing pages for? they seem like they are important because they look to link to other pieces that are on the pages.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe those pieces aren't used in a foam build. Paper builders make a full model with the all the pieces. Foam builders can use fewer pieces because of the building qualities of foam ie thickness and flexibility.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe those pieces aren't used in a foam build. Paper builders make a full model with the all the pieces. Foam builders can use fewer pieces because of the building qualities of foam ie thickness and flexibility.

well i was asking cause i cant tell what they are for and i wanted to know was all.

well i was asking cause i cant tell what they are for and i wanted to know was all.
That's just my assumption, and I could be wrong. I hope my answer made sense :) Good luck on your build if you plan on making it. Speaking of which, has anyone done a paper build? I printed out the pieces a while ago and never got around to finishing it. I'm on break, so I might go ahead.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back