Helagaks Iron man Mark 42 ALL FILES RELEASED!!

I felt like posting a mark 17 update since I'm back to work on it. But not far enough to start a dedicated thread. Soooo. It's gonna go here. Haha

3fyG2eW.jpeg

That is absolutely amazing work! You did a good job paying attention to the detail on the mk 17. Cant wait to see the finished product! Will they be available for pep for free? I think you mentioned it before but I forgot what you said. Excellent work!

I don't post too much commission stuff, but wanted to say recommend Helagak's model for anybody building the MK42. Besides having great detailing, the proportions are very good, which is unfortunately not as common as I'd like.

I don't post too much commission stuff, but wanted to say recommend Helagak's model for anybody building the MK42. Besides having great detailing, the proportions are very good, which is unfortunately not as common as I'd like.

holy mother of. . .great job there laellee :thumbsup

holy mother of. . .great job there laellee :thumbsup

Thanks, you realize I went with Helagak's stuff because of you lol. although I think I'd be OK with not painting any more MK42s for a couple of months :) Anytime the foam seams and the paint lines match up, it's a beautiful thing :thumbsup

Thanks, you realize I went with Helagak's stuff because of you lol. although I think I'd be OK with not painting any more MK42s for a couple of months :) Anytime the foam seams and the paint lines match up, it's a beautiful thing :thumbsup

so how was the pain-ting session in this suit? :lol

i really like the proportion on this one

Yeah, about that.... :) It was A LOT of masking and waiting for curing, that was the worst part for me. I did leave off the 'disc' details on the abs until after I'd finished painting the abs, it saved a little masking, but not much. My place is WAY TOO SMALL for inside painting, but there are several feet of snow outside so I'm kind of stuck.

The proportions (just as you originally told me) are excellent. The suit's for about a 5'10" person (I built a digital mannequin to size), so my full leg scale was around 51, torso 52.5, and arms around 52. Long story short, pretty close to what Helagak's original proportions were. I converted your unfolds to match my numbers as well :thumbsup

Yeah, about that.... :) It was A LOT of masking and waiting for curing, that was the worst part for me. I did leave off the 'disc' details on the abs until after I'd finished painting the abs, it saved a little masking, but not much. My place is WAY TOO SMALL for inside painting, but there are several feet of snow outside so I'm kind of stuck.

The proportions (just as you originally told me) are excellent. The suit's for about a 5'10" person (I built a digital mannequin to size), so my full leg scale was around 51, torso 52.5, and arms around 52. Long story short, pretty close to what Helagak's original proportions were. I converted your unfolds to match my numbers as well :thumbsup

it turns out great, glad that everything went smooth. . .except the freakin' ab details :lol great job

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back