Hasbro X-Wing Toy Mods

Spartan17

So a while ago I made some modifications to a couple hasbro X-wings I had, just curious to see what people think. The main mods were adding plastic panneling on the insides of the wings, covering all the nasty hasbro screw holes, landing gear bays and slot for R2, and finally detailing the cockpit. I also cut out the back windows since they were just solid plastic painted black before and of course gave the whole things a repaint with the base coat mixture provided to me by RodMart which turned out fantastic and I really appreciated the advice! I put the red 2 bird in the landed position becuase I thought it would look cool next to my rebel ground crew speeder and I really had nothing to do with that anyways. Thanks for looking guys hopefully you like it!

x17_zps9e1bb55e.jpg

x16_zpseccb2e98.jpg

x15_zps24cadb7f.jpg

x14_zpsddfb96d4.jpg

x13_zps94dcd46f.jpg

x12_zps00e6c927.jpg

x11_zps9a325527.jpg

x10_zps3d6f9366.jpg

x9_zps1f63bef9.jpg

x8_zps41da398c.jpg

x7_zps756346fd.jpg

x6_zps4a2a06fd.jpg

x5_zps102828df.jpg

x4_zps8c0b5f16.jpg

x3_zps8a9294f1.jpg

x2_zpsd9cbdf11.jpg

x1_zpsec66f125.jpg

Would be nice to see it in sunlight. I think you got the right "white" color. Well done! :thumbsup

Gotta get one or two of these for my kids.

I agree nazgul but unfortunatley Wisconsin has veen overrun with anow this month when we actually get some sun I will snap a few outside lol.

Haha funny you say that ita snowing again WTF! I havnt forgotten this week I will get a few on the first sunny day. Unfortunatley I am using a phone though ao hopefully they turn out.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back