Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet

What voice amp are you using? I'm trying to find a nice wireless alternative that isn't too expensive.

Here is the link, I hope that helps.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pro-Headset...695229?hash=item56854e667d:g:a94AAOSwubRXFLzq

Works well, I have just taken the head mount off and glued it on.

I'm still experimenting with the sound as I have worked with apps and voice changers... sill got alternatives coming to try out so I'll report back what works best for this setup.

Got my Shadowtrooper a week ago. Talk about a tight fit! Granted, I wear a size 7 5/8 fitted cap, so I'm never really surprised, but by comparison to my EFX OT bucket, it's a MUCH tighter fit.

I had to pull out the straps, since they were getting in the way of squeezing my head into it. I don't really have any intention of wearing it anywhere, it's more for display, but it would be nice to be able to wear it if I needed a costume in a pinch. Now I'm trying to decide if I should also remove the rubber nose rest and just pad the cheeks, but again, it's not really for trooping.

For you Aussies, Myer has the SHADOW TROOPERS. Yeah, the "Amazon Exclusive" Black Series Shadow Trooper helmets on their actual shelves.

They're stickered at $189.95 Aus (Ouch), but are down to $132.96 with their current X-mas sales. At that price, I couldn't resist.

UK Amazon has these listed again (sold by Amazon, not third parties), in stock 4th Jan. They're £79.99 which is £20 more than when they were offered for preorder. Madness.

UK Amazon has these listed again (sold by Amazon, not third parties), in stock 4th Jan. They're £79.99 which is £20 more than when they were offered for preorder. Madness.

Still annoyed companies over sold pre-orders by so much. Had mine pre-ordered via Zavvi and got let down... They would have known how much stock they were getting why did they let people pre-order so many. £60...... now it's £80 everywhere... Needless to say I've refused to buy one yet. Need to wait for a sale. +£20 is a huge jump.

after seeing Rogue One and seeing one of the rebels wearing a scout trooper helmet panted black, I'm now inspired to make my own rebel alliance costume using the white helmet for the base.

White helmets being almost prop close and very well durable are very affordable or cheap I will try to get a few.
But maybe after Xmas they might be on clearance/sale or people who want to unload unwanted Xmas like white helmets on ebay.

And making a rebel costume will be fun and affordable. Thrift shopping for clothes, random donor parts, weathering, custom blasters, etc...so much win

So I figured out why the helmets sometimes have a brow gap when one is trying to assemble them... The helmet cap brow line isn't a straight continuation of the cap-to-back seam -- it curves up, in an approximation of the "surprised" Sandtrooper helmet overtrimmed browline. But rather than the faceplate being in the same orientation (just with more white showing above the "goggles"), because the brow trim is attached to the faceplate, at the set, level height above the lenses, the faceplate has to tilt up to meet the cap, which is a slightly awkward angle for the side tubes to meet at. So everything is under slight outward tension when assembled tightly out-of-the-box. I have extended the cap's browline to make it level with the rest of the bottom edge of the cap, and will be posting up pictures after I've sanded everything smooth and done a test fit -- probably tomorrow night.

--Jonah

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but to UK people seeking the white bucket - Argos currently has it in stock for £69.99. 10 cheaper than Amazon or Toys R Us.

Got mine for my birthday last week. These are amazing for the price!!

DSCF1256.jpgDSCF1257.jpgDSCF1258.jpg

Just bought the Shadow trooper helmet and the regular Storm Trooper helmet from amazon. Received confirmation that the Shadow trooper helm has shipped. Still waiting on shipping confirmation for the white one.

Got my white helmet yesterday, still waiting on the black one, which was supposed to arrive today.

Thinking about removing the strap and getting a helmet liner. Any recommendations?

is the Rogue One armour different to the Original armour?

I've only seen the movie once so far, but I do believe there are some big differences in the R1 armor compared to the originals. For example the "ear ranks" on the R1 helmets are completely different from the originals, I think they look good, and more functional. My eyes may not be as keen, but the R1 helmets seem more symmetrical to me as well.
I think the gloves are different too, from the few glimpses I caught in the movie the gloves don't appear to be just plain rubber gloves like in the original, they seem more like the Force Awakens stormtrooper gloves, only solid black. But I could be wrong.

Found one today in Toys R Us near Leeds for £79.99. Their website says that they're out of stock in their stores nationwide (I checked yesterday, coincidentally), but clearly not, so if anybody has a Toys R Us within reasonable distance I'd say it's well worth a look. :)

Initially it didn't sit very well on my head, but I removed the straps and now it sits perfectly, if a little heavily on my nose, though the angle is perfect. Just my two cents.

15785401_1386793231351897_1238840615_o.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back