Has anyone purchased from Paul Wares / Hero Wares?

He is full of excuses, had the lost in the post excuse, I am a bit luckier than most living in the UK and Very close to him,
If your reading this Mr Wares sort yourself out and I WILL be paying you a visit to sort things out, I dont care if your close friends
praise you up, You are a let down mainly to yourself some people are not as flush with money as me and the money side of it
is not the point..............have a Good Day.............

unacceptable.

you claim to be a seller, then after taking the money YOU BUILD IMMEDIATLY WHAT YOU WERE HIRED TO DO. You don't run away, you certainly don't cut off communications. simple courtesy. And yeah, everybody's busy, but you don't run away with others people cash.

Sorry but kinda tired at those prima donna attitudes from--yes!--talented makers.

Just ordered darkwear 89 gloves like 3 weeks ago from him which he said will ship this Monday. He missed the dead line by 2 days so he over night shipped them and kept me posted threw out the time being. Their on the ups truck now and can't wait lol.To me he seems like a pretty stand up guy.

I know he is moving into his new studio though if that helps.

Smylex.......has he refunded you yet or come through.......I know its not my order but it makes my blood boil seeing people treated
like this you cant take money off someone and forget about it......
I will be watching the progress on this .. I Wont let this just fizzle out you owe people goods
...............I Hate this sort of thing AAAAAAAhhhhhhhh...............

I have recieved nothing from him. I get no responses either but that's ok because it would just be another lame excuse. How about you, did he come through at all?

No not going to even try again..........cant be arsed with such primadonna"s !!!!
He shows off this so say new studio Knowing he has money from people
and thinks he can let it go........
I have been in business over 35 years I never let anyone down usually
for fitting my time and money to please my customers...
Going to take a back-burner on this but believe me I am watching, I sometimes
get involve with thing that I don't have to but as I have been wound up a bit
I want to make sure something is done....don't care what people think..Believe
me I'm a big boy and the business I'm in I deal with some interesting characters
and have them as my closest friends................

Hello all,
it's sad there are people who behave like this, but hopefully this post can help anyone experiencing problems with Paul Wares/HeroWares.

I ordered a TDK cowl from HeroWares on ebay about a month ago, unfortunately this was before I had seen this thread.

I waited until the delivery window had passed, then sent a msg via ebay, which was ignored. I sent a follow up msg two days later and received a reply from Paul, he gave excuses and promised it would be sent within a couple of days, unsurprisingly this did not happen. It was at this point I discovered that his contact info is available from his ebay listings, here is an active item where you can find his contact number and address.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161667058525

I phoned him and he answered, I proceeded to tell him I was an ebay customer of his, and that I was rather annoyed with him. He was extremely apologetic and made more excuses, but promised to send my order express and include free neck armour to make up for the delay, and thankfully I received my cowl and neck armour yesterday.

I would suggest ringing him as I did if you are having issues, I was very direct with him on the phone and it has worked out for me, hopefully it can for you guys too.

Hello all,
it's sad there are people who behave like this, but hopefully this post can help anyone experiencing problems with Paul Wares/HeroWares.

I ordered a TDK cowl from HeroWares on ebay about a month ago, unfortunately this was before I had seen this thread.

I waited until the delivery window had passed, then sent a msg via ebay, which was ignored. I sent a follow up msg two days later and received a reply from Paul, he gave excuses and promised it would be sent within a couple of days, unsurprisingly this did not happen. It was at this point I discovered that his contact info is available from his ebay listings, here is an active item where you can find his contact number and address.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161667058525

I phoned him and he answered, I proceeded to tell him I was an ebay customer of his, and that I was rather annoyed with him. He was extremely apologetic and made more excuses, but promised to send my order express and include free neck armour to make up for the delay, and thankfully I received my cowl and neck armour yesterday.

I would suggest ringing him as I did if you are having issues, I was very direct with him on the phone and it has worked out for me, hopefully it can for you guys too.

But why should we have to hound him.......its not the way to run a business like he is supposed to be doing......he is so like this all the time..
if I entrust my money so should he......

But why should we have to hound him.......its not the way to run a business like he is supposed to be doing......he is so like this all the time..

You make a valid point indeed, customers really shouldn't have to hound a vendor to receive an order.
But, as he is already falling well short of the basic responsibilities he has to his customers, what is the alternative?

- - - Updated - - -

You make a valid point indeed, customers really shouldn't have to hound a vendor to receive an order.
But, as he is already falling well short of the basic responsibilities he has to his customers, what is the alternative?

I guess I was lucky I got an 89 cowl made and shipped in 2 weeks from him the quality was superb and he was very responsive with updates, photos etc so I would recommend just holding tight for a little longer.

i am wating for mi batman arkham gauntlet , boots covert an belt for 1 yers and for the moment i have nothing , and he delet me from is facebook profil , and he dont answer to mi mail

I just dont get him.................trust thats what this is all about, you would not go to the store pay over your money
then stand there looking at the women behind the counter shrugging her shoulders saying ` you`ll get it sometime this year..or next`

I dont know how many customers I have heard this about....WTF ..is he doing.. mainly international buyers but he tried it
with me but I live near and dont take that ****** from nobody.....

Also Deleting you from his Facebook.......show his intentions hey...

Last edited:
I ordered a 89 cowl from him on the 24th of June, he said he would have it out to me by the end of this week. Waiting and still don't see that a shipping label was made. Will keep you all updated . I did not realize there was this much of a problem with Mr Wares, he had said he was having issues with his mould before but had worked that out, so I went ahead and ordered from him.

Well he has worked out the mould issues and last week I received the best 89 cowl I have ever seen or owned ( I have owned about 50 or so on my search for the best one) I know Paul has had many issues throughout the last year but he is a good guy.
All I can say is these are definitely worth the wait.
I have ordered a second one already!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I understand that, but I also read he was only going to list cowls that were ready to go on his ebay site per his facebook page. I have waited some time and actually debated over and over whether to take the chance trying to buy another 89 cowl. I was burned once before a few years back, I payed the money, and waited, and waited, and waited to the point that frustration set in. Long story short, I never got the cowl. Hence the hesitation in putting in the order. If he comes through in a timely manner with the cowl I am intending to get all the pieces he carries for the 89. That said, if I find myself waiting for long periods of time , its not worth the anxiety. The only reason I decided to try again is because Keaton is my Batman. Plus the rubies stuff is total crap IMO.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back