Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Looks like I'm going to be a busy girl :) Thank you so much for taking the time to scan and post these Nobby, its greatly appreciated

I think its time so say a big thank you to Hinkypunk for providing us with those lovely potter paper props. Keep the good work up and don't let bring you down from unthankful people.

Thanks for the scans! Guess its back to doing some potter stuff for a while! (have to finnish up my BTTF USA today first)

@Tenno - If you wanted other people to join in for a thank you, I don't think it worked :(

@Bruce - What are you gonna be working on first? I don't know when this week I'll have time to work on non-party related stuff (only 7 more days to finish transforming my apt into Hogwarts, the 3 Broomsticks, and the Quidditch Pitch.) But, when I return, I'll probably go back into full swing of designing stuff.

@Everyone - Updated the first post with Albus Dumbledore's Will - I don't want to hear anything negative about it. I wasn't going to post it because it's not screen accurate and is pretty much something I just whipped up at random. If you want to tell me it looks nice, then I'd love to hear it, otherwise, I'd prefer to not hear how it isn't close enough.

It depends, Busy week for me as well, if anyone has preferences.....reference pics showing the scale of these would be helpful!

Hang on...I have to hit my Hinkypunk speed print button.....
"Great work as always. I am really glad we can get props of this quality on the board.
Thanks again." Button off..... How is everyones party plans going? It would seem that they are getting close.

For the prop party I was at this weekend. I post here for all the hard work that everyone has done. You will see my props mix in with other people props at a 4 day party that took place over the weekend at Marscon 2011 Days of Magic. If you have any questions I mostly can answer them. Enjoy

Pictures by Alzerack - Photobucket

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back