Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Thanks Barneyrfd!
By the way... what about a Howler ?
I did an envelope label but the letter itself was undone... lack of time.
In the fim wizarding book there is a complete photo of it , if you want I could scan it.

@Hinkypunk: My party are waking up soon to start parting again :) nothing know. but there might be later. The text at the bottom of the PROCLAMATIONs and it includes the "Magic at work your patience is requested"

As Referred to
in Decree No. 157 of 1924.
formerly known to the Ministerial
Management of Magical Mayhem Act No. 792/B
A Subject to Approval by The Very Important Members of Section M.I. Trx

howler.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Here it is the scan...

@Barney - You wouldn't believe how many "unfinished projects" I have sitting on my desktop. I too get rather excited with something new and pretty comes along

@Ghost - I love when you appear on a thread at random. You live up to your name and it makes me giggle :)

@Nobby - Ummm... scan anything!!!! Daily Prophet stuff would be fantastic! I'm not sure whats in that book though.

@Norbert - Thanks for the bottom of the prophet page, I've really gotta get cracking on those

@Everyone - UPDATE, Added the OWL Exams to the front page. ENJOY!

The owl exam is a super prop! I love it! i'm so happy that i helped you with this item! It was so a pleasure. What's the next work captain?? xD

Well.. I had planned on doing daily prophets, BUT then I realized that my party is in 8 days and I need to finish stuff that I need for it.

That being said, I think I want to make some Quidditch stuff. My Quidditch room has the least amount of items in it. Is there anything in the film wizardry book with Quidditch related stuff?

ohhh thank you so much for the exam paper Hinkypunk, an awesome work as always!!! and for the quidditch stuff, for example there is quidditch world cup final ticket's photo (i was trying to do but mess it up :( ) and i dont know what is behind of the ticket. thats what i see in the first moment, i am searching now :)

oh there is map of diagon alley in the book. this map is being sold for a very high price on ebay. there are some weasleys's wizard wheezes stuff :D on slughorn's page there are some potion bottles with real labels (elixir, sleeping draught (i guess)) .. page 156 is for quibbler; there are some inside page photos too (but some little :( )

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back