Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hey everyone, I've been searching but I don't think i've seen it, has anybody got an image of Lupin's Chocolate bar wrapper? Would be much appreciated!

Wow, you've really come up with something obscure! I've never seen a replica of it, but from the movie it looks to be beige wrapping with brown printed animals (?) or something ? Good luck with that one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, I've been searching but I don't think i've seen it, has anybody got an image of Lupin's Chocolate bar wrapper? Would be much appreciated!

That I actually have not seen on here. I'll look at screen caps and I can make one for you no problem. Just let me know the dimensions of your chocolate bar

Sent from my iPhone using Tap

Hi, I haven't been on here in probably 2 years or so but I'm going to The House of Minalima next month and I was wondering if there is anything that I should be on the look out for prop wise? Is there anything anyone is desperate for a picture of. If so let me know and I'll attempt to find it and take as many pictures as possible.

I'm sure it's not, but it reminds me of the Marauders Map. How ironic would that be?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
They applied marbled texture on that and then added label with text Honeydukes Chocolate something. Pretty sure there are some pics on Flickr as I have seen them before.

hi everybody.

I m looking for this packaging in a better quality.

Abracadabra eye popping cards.
abracadabra eye popping card.PNG

Otters Fizzy orange juice.
otter fizzy orange juice.PNG

edible dark mark.
edible dark mark.PNG

Exploding whizz poppers
exploding wizz poppers.PNG

Thanks for helping.

Last edited:
@shmartybird That looks awesome! Where can I find the covers for this to print out? I've managed to track down the smaller gold foiled frame, but not the larger one on etsy. Would love to add this to my collection, now that I have your Year with the Yeti prop book. Thinking about going as Gilderoy for Halloween this year, and would be so fun to have a book signing area :p

The images were 5" x 2.84" trimmed as close as possible. Not sure if it is canon, but it felt like a good size.

I purchased one from someone a few years ago, but I actually like mine better. Slightly different graphic behind "Platform 9 3/4" and about 75% of the size.

Finally finished my ticket. f25802577013369c7b73e550c54547ba.jpga8186fd792a8e5fa6abb3e726d9e7108.jpg517028f5d212497f0c1292ab2e5c8bd3.jpg

Thanks for the help KellieMarie

Attachments

• f25802577013369c7b73e550c54547ba.jpg
    f25802577013369c7b73e550c54547ba.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 15
  • a8186fd792a8e5fa6abb3e726d9e7108.jpg
    a8186fd792a8e5fa6abb3e726d9e7108.jpg
    673.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 517028f5d212497f0c1292ab2e5c8bd3.jpg
    517028f5d212497f0c1292ab2e5c8bd3.jpg
    565.8 KB · Views: 11
Beautiful! How did you do the foil first and then the black background?

I just printed the monsters and foiled that. In photoshop I took out the monsters so I ran the foiled part back in and printed the negative space. It's hard work since it has to match exactly. I'll add the files once I'm on my computer so if any of you guys would like them

I just printed the monsters and foiled that. In photoshop I took out the monsters so I ran the foiled part back in and printed the negative space. It's hard work since it has to match exactly. I'll add the files once I'm on my computer so if any of you guys would like them

I see. I print the non-foil parts with inkjet, then the foiled parts with a laser printer. When I foil, it only sticks to the laser toner.

I see. I print the non-foil parts with inkjet, then the foiled parts with a laser printer. When I foil, it only sticks to the laser toner.

Exactly. Or you can do them deprecatory for more precision. The toner based then foil it then inkjet it. KellieMarie

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back