Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@Mooniteman Hope this helps you:
book2.JPG

I got it from old Star Props site! It is the same store that sold HERO PS Gringotts Prophet :)

Last edited:
Wow - that's great!

It is pretty hard to make out.

Gilderoy Lockhart
Wizard Extraordinaire
Bewitchs and _______
______with another toe-nail
biting _____ ___ his ___
encounter with the dark side.

That's about all I got for now. open to help!

I think it should be bewilders not bewitches though!

I also have close-up of Flourish and Blotts sticker if you want!

I think I've got most of it:

Gilderoy Lockhart,
Wizard Extraordinaire
bewitches and bedazzles us
yet again with another toe-nail
biting account of his heroic
accounts with the dark side.

Wrestled werewolves, defied demons,
battled beasts, Gilderoy's bewildering
bravery never ceases to amaze, in this,
another magical masterpiece.

"A Spectacular ______..."

"I've got the Bug for
Lockhart..."
The Daily ____

Wow - that's great!

It is pretty hard to make out.

Gilderoy Lockhart
Wizard Extraordinaire
Bewitchs and _______
______with another toe-nail
biting _____ ___ his ___
encounter with the dark side.

That's about all I got for now. open to help!

Thanks, Lordu' !

Could you help me to make the transcribed of this article? => http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=625118&d=1463339236

Sirius Black, the most infamous prisoner — from Azkaban, — has been sighted in Dufftown by an astute Muggle.
The Muggles think that he is just an ordinary criminal, they don't have a clue how dangerous,
powerful and vindictive Black can be.
The female Muggle communicated, via a machine called Telephone, the Muggle Crime Watchers Hotline,
and immediately the Ministry of Magic Witch Watchers was informed.
Minister Cornelius Fudge was taken by surprise and sent hundreds of
Witch Watcher Special Forces to the Village, but when they arrived there he was gone.
Minister was absolutely disappointed to lose Sirius Black. The situation got worse when hundreds of
Dementors turned up making the small Dufftown population quiver in panic.
It took more than 4 hours for the Special Force to tranquilize what was a great shock for those [...]
Sirius Black, escaped from Azkaban Prison, [...] wizard community very apprensive and maybe in panic, the Minister of Magic,
Cornelius Fudge, has already asked to all
the Wizards to be really careful and act with caution and to not attempt to use magic against him.
The Minister only asks to notify immediately by owl the Ministry of Magic or the Witch Watchers Sirius Black Hotline.

Kreacher, Thanks so much for doing the flip through! That was the one book I really wanted out of the set and couldn't justify spending so much.

If you or anyone else with that book has time, I would really appreciate a few scans. It looks like the shop signs are a popular request. I, too, would like those. I believe it is pages 116 and 117.

Also, page 29- the labels
page 45- ministry forms
page 49- the right side, especially the ministry stamps
pages 58 and 59- advertisements
page 103- left side with items from Hogsmeade Station, Knight bus and maybe the Leaky Cauldron

If this is too big of a request, I totally understand. I'm happy to even get to see the complete inside of this book. Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are a few business cards I made for fun (they are not accurate, just what I thought they might look like). The Weasley's card is designed to fold on the dotted line so it is double sided. I will probably do a few more when I get time now that I have seen the signage from some of the other stores.
View attachment 653092

That is awesome shmartybird! Those frames are really beautiful if you can track them down - haven't made one for my self yet, but sent out my printed versions the other day to my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this isn't supposed to be on this thread, but I thought it might interest a few people too, so here you go!
I'm currently working on developing a screen-accurate version of Hermione's Time-Turner, as the one of The Noble Collection is very badly done! ;)

I just graduated as a jewellery designer, so the metal parts are no problem, but it's the engraving I'm having trouble with: more specifically: the font of the words on the outer circles which say:' I mark the hours, every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use and value, unto you, are gauged by what you have to do '

I'm not a genius in illustrator (it has to be a file in illustrator to get it engraved), so I have absolutely no idea how to get these words in the right font/design in a file to be able to get the metal circles of the time-turner engraved!
And I wanted to ask if anyone would, possibly, be willing to give it a go?

The part of 'I mark the hours, every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun is apparently done in the font 'Libra', although I'm not 100% sure. (the outer circle) : http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/forum/case/398448/
But for the second part 'My use and value, unto you, are gauged by what you have to do' : no idea! (the inner circle)

Here are some reference pictures for those who might recognize the other font?
tim8.jpgtim9.jpgtim2.jpgTim1.pngtim3.jpgtim4.jpgtim5.jpgtim6.jpgtim7.jpgtim10.jpg

Thanks so much in advance! I will be starting a new thread concerning my progress and keep it updated regularly!

Hi !

I found an OWL test (not on the RPF ) but it does not have the 3 Wings ( continuation sheet )

http://s137.photobucket.com/user/JealousYclose/library/Harry Potter/Misc
View attachment 520978

I create my wings with paint ( copy the different lignes )

I do not know how to write in transparent red " WING-3" over the lines. if someone can help me
Wing-1 is missing. I must have to find time to work on
View attachment 520960View attachment 520961

hello. fantastic job. just wondering if you have completed wing 1

Im asking a huge favor from you all.....Ive been scavenging the entire forums for what i saw ages ago and cannot find now. The hogwarts express ticket. Someone had made two versions, black and white to run through and gold foil it. Has anyone by chance saved it and could share it with me? It will no be resold, its for a date!!!!!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back