Hannibal TV Series..

Great show! One of the best on television right now for sure. Anyone have any idea what those black books are with the colored circles on them in his office up on the balcony? He's looking at them in episode 5 of season 1 I believe.

Great show! One of the best on television right now for sure. Anyone have any idea what those black books are with the colored circles on them in his office up on the balcony? He's looking at them in episode 5 of season 1 I believe.

Those are his patients' records. The coloured dots are his identification system to protect patient confidentiality. He burns them in the season 2 finale.

tumblr_inline_n63j1cRDyX1rnite0.png

So Verger is being played by Joe Anderson now. I really wish actors would accept the heavy makeup roles more often. Shame Pitt is out but this is a good choice I feel. And now we have Dolarhyde! "Ride with me":lol

FINALLY! What has been an INCREDIBLY dull and boring season finally had a bit of action and something interesting to watch. I have loved the first two seasons of this show, but honestly, I am glad it was cancelled. If this third season is any indicator of all that the writers have left, I would have been done by the end of this season anyway.

I feel you on that one, I have a feeling that it's going to start gaining some momentum. The earlier episodes definitely were very slow but that scene at the end of tonight's episode was really cool, I was wondering how it would play out and it was pretty much what I was hoping to see.

Loved this show in the beginning....hated this season, and the finale as well. Hard to believe how this show started off....and what it ultimately became in the end. Disappointed.

David

Sad to see the show end. I need to get get caught up on the last few episodes... but what I've heard about the finale make disappoints me.

I felt that it delivered on what it promised, and subverted the previous canon in interesting ways all over the place. Maybe the best show on tv since Breaking Bad, though an entirely different critter.

Loved this show in the beginning....hated this season, and the finale as well. Hard to believe how this show started off....and what it ultimately became in the end. Disappointed.

David

Well said, David. This last season was just a wreck and the finale was obviously very rushed. I didn't hate the end, but I thought it was less than it could have been. It really did start feeling like the Matrix during this season where everyone talks SUPER slowly and every question is answered with another question to make it appear to have depth when it was actually quite shallow.

Well said, David. This last season was just a wreck and the finale was obviously very rushed. I didn't hate the end, but I thought it was less than it could have been. It really did start feeling like the Matrix during this season where everyone talks SUPER slowly and every question is answered with another question to make it appear to have depth when it was actually quite shallow.

Exactly. This season totally lost the mystery and suspense that the previous seasons had. They seemed to all be acting like they knew they were already done with it all. The slow pace was cool at first but got so frustrating to sit through as the episodes went on...and by the time the 'Dragon' had played everyone by faking his own death....while a cool spin it was all just too little too late. I watched this last season out of simply being invested in the show to this point and wanted to see how it all ended up....and it gets a big Meh from me.
Was the show canceled or was it always meant to be 3 or whatever it was seasons?
Either way...I did not enjoy it. I would never say it sucked because clearly many did enjoy it but this season, yea it wasn't for me.

David

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back