"Halo Spartan Show Thread" show me what you have.

yeah i was excited when we did the photo shoot.. but my friend sold that suit i am going to try to either make another one or get him to make another one..

yeah i was excited when we did the photo shoot.. but my friend sold that suit i am going to try to either make another one or get him to make another one..
Maybe next year, I've got the rest of this year planned out as far as costumes go. The armor on that ODST cost me less than $100 to make, but cardboard soaked in resin really doesn't satisfy me.

Just had to throw mine in here:

Progress010.jpg

Long way to go yet, but it's getting there.

Color scheme was mostly a joke btw. I'm making the rest of the RvB suits too.

I guess I should post some of mine here too :)
These were from a Con here in April, was lucky enough to be asked by Weta to come back at the end of the day to get some photos in their Warthog.

The helmet is the only finished part, still need to do lots of work on the suit... there's a thread for the helmet here somewhere, I need to update that :confused

that suit is pretty sweet did you make the suit.. great pics..
Thanks :) as LastSpartan said, I built the whole suit :) It's all fiberglassed pepakura pieces and almost all of it is the basic Halo 3 models, the torso and boots are the HD models but I've left a lot of the detail out and will add it in later using styrene.

i really like the helmet.. are you casting those at all..
Not at this stage, I might look at making a few copies (I do need to do one for myself) but I'll have to see how good they turn out before I decide on what I'm doing.
Unfortunately D*Con wont be something I can go to, not this year at least. Can't really afford to travel all that way but I'm hoping to make it over sometime in the next couple of years :)

Hopefully, I'll have one in the next couple months. I really need to get working though if I want to make it by DCON.

desolate,your suit ****ing rocks, I love that you went with the elite beam rifle, I almost picked one of those up at my local hot topic, tell me are they any good?

this was at AdventureCon in Knoxville TN.. the plasma rifle is really awesome.. i really like it.. between the vibration when you shoot to the gun overheating.. it is a good addition to a halo armory.. and also these guys are from 405th.com from the left to the right there screen names are Kensai111, Ronin, Desolate, and DarkSlitter..

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back