"Halo Spartan Show Thread" show me what you have.

go for it man.. get on the website www.405th.com and join in there... there are quite a few people that would help you out on getting a halo spartan suit together or a marine suit or a ODST suit.. check it out. my first suit wasnt the greatest by no means but i have upgraded a lot of things through that site. there are a lot of tutorials and plenty of people that will be willing to help you with things..

Last edited:
I am working on a helmet personnaly. Should be finished by the end of July.

helmetprogress.jpg

awesome helmet papkura.. are you going to resin fiberglass then bondo.. or do you have another technique..? well good luck i have done a papkura helmet before..

Hehe I remember you Desolate ^^

Yeah fiberglass probably today or next week.

Because this is a Hi-Def model, I won't have to use a lot of bondo. Resin will get some of the shapes, bondo with sanding and filling primer will make it all smoothed :p

Thanks for the compliment Desolate ^^

yes but not with me at this moment.. i am in florida for the week when i return to the command center (my pc/mac) i will post some pics of what i have...

I joined up with the 405th last October and rushed a pep halo suit for halo-ween.

I still can't believe I got the whole thing done in 30 days. Phew. :lol:

222.jpg

n11815210_34763825_6675.jpg

000_0306.jpg

I may go back and do an armor permutation with mah new found skills one day.

That'll be after IM, and a combine costume from HL2.

It looks cool Yoda & Desolate ^^

"Off topic" Have you finished your bust btw Yoda? Haven't visited your thread on the 405th for a while

thanks man those pics are old.. once i get back home from florida i will post some better pics.. i have a lot of work ahead of me on my next suit..i want to get a lot of people together at dragoncon 08 i may look at getting a area reserved for halo troops and we can do a photo shoot together and make an entrance to the place..

good looking suit yodajammies.. great work knowing it was done in 30 days..

LastSpartan-

Almost! It is really really close to being done. I'm finishing up the final detailing and should be painting it this weekend.

But in the meantime, I'm molding and casting the bicep pieces tonight. The sculpt came out GREAT so I have high expectations for em. :)

well that is sad to hear that you wont be able to attend DragonCon 08.. is there anyone who is following this thread able to go?? i really would like to get a battalion of spartans and ODST's and Marine Costumes together..

well that is sad to hear that you wont be able to attend DragonCon 08.. is there anyone who is following this thread able to go?? i really would like to get a battalion of spartans and ODST's and Marine Costumes together..

I know that a few members of the 405th.

I will try to be there for the '09 edition.

Almost sure I will be there for the '10 one ^^

the plane tickets are so expensive these days.

i will post something on the 405th and see if anyone is interested.. it would be really awesome to have a lot of spartans together.. so is there anyone else that has any pics of there spartan suits..

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back