Halloween already? Home/yard haunt ideas?

Regarding lighting... what do you suggest? I saw some rock lights somewhere (looks like a rock from all sides except the back - wish I still had the link) that might work. I think they were battery operated though which may mean they're too dim. Dunno...[/quote]

Last year I used regular flood lights in ground stake mounts. I had green, red and blue. The green by far looked the best. It lit up the grave markers so you could read them and had that eerie look. The red looked ok but it made the marked hard to read.

Steven

Green would be good & erie.

Trying the eliminate cables goive everrywhere. Anyone ever just set up flashlights with gels on them? Wondered how that might look.

Very cool! Thanks for the link. I may have to get several of these to use as the base for some paper mache skulls. This way I can do more PM skulls at a time.

I'll probably do a Star Wars theme this year seeing as I got my R2 done this past weekend. Maybe I could turn my garage into a Tantive IV hallway. ;)

Green would be good & erie.

Trying the eliminate cables goive everrywhere. Anyone ever just set up flashlights with gels on them? Wondered how that might look.

I picked up a bunch of small LED flashlights from Harbor Freight when they were on sale for 3.99. Each light has 9 LED's so it should be bright enough. I plan to wrap some colored (red or green) celophane plastic over them to add some color.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back