Interest Greedo Killer Accurate Grill

YAY! Glass is in! This is gonna be epic for everyone... but sad for me. My MGC build was already done with older slightly inaccurate rear disc offset... so mine will never be accurate now. :(

But all you guys will luck out..

yes sir CIMG1420.JPGCIMG1423.JPGCIMG1424.JPGCIMG1426.JPG

Last edited:
SoloHold, is this run still open? No guarantees, but I am going to try and come up with a deposit for a scope, bracket and grill by the end of next week.

Too many runs, too little money . . . . .

Ok I am in for:

1) Brackets / dovetail kit with Screws and rings from 6061 aluminum $175 + shipping 50% deposit $87.50

1) Scope with windage box / knurled knobs and fasteners and mineral glass from 6061 Aluminum $160 + shipping 50% deposit $80

1) Grill with small M- screw for aesthetics from 6061 Aluminum $69.95 + shipping 50% deposit $ 34.97

1) Delrin barrel adapters, add $6 to the kit. 50% deposit $3.00

Total: $205.47

Paypal sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in a plain grill, without threaded hole and metric-screw.

And i assume the FH-adapter appearance has changed from the one i brought into game (instead of all the tape and plastic-spacers which were used before that). Just wondering, as i have seen no pic of it?

Interested in a plain grill, without threaded hole and metric-screw.

And i assume the FH-adapter appearance has changed from the one i brought into game (instead of all the tape and plastic-spacers which were used before that). Just wondering, as i have seen no pic of it?

i made mine very much like yours. The four cuts help big time getting the fh to clamp down on it.

Indeed. Well, thank god i´m not one of these crazy "shout recast at every opportunity" yellers. :lol

But off course it would have been nice to be asked before using my design. ;)

Nonetheless, do you think it´s possible to get a grill without the hole and screw? Maybe even without the anodizing? If yes, please send me a quote incl shipping to Germany.

Indeed. Well, thank god i´m not one of these crazy "shout recast at every opportunity" yellers. :lol

But off course it would have been nice to be asked before using my design. ;)

Nonetheless, do you think it´s possible to get a grill without the hole and screw? Maybe even without the anodizing? If yes, please send me a quote incl shipping to Germany.

I wasn't aware that you came up with it, guys asked and Crucible told me what it looked like. Honestly I have never bought one or seen the adapter in person, I will just cut the taper off of it so its just a couple dollar piece of Delrin(since that is all it is) that has slits that match the Hider. I am not anodizing any parts, the finish is up to the end user, and I will set a grill off to the side before I finish the ops on them so it won't have a hole in it.

You can have full credits on the Adapter, I will even post it on other groups.

Last edited:
I sent Aaron a pic of the one I had made and I had initially made it with a tapered barrel to mimic a barrel. Later versions I just made a straight piece with a hole. There's nothing special to it as its a size adapter but I don't want you to feel slighted or that it was copied from your unique design.

so the run part will just be a straight piece adapter. The cuts are necessary to allow clamping. Otherwise there's not much else you can do. You need a piece to take up the difference in OD and ID to make it work.

Hope you don't think A part you made was copied directly. I used your build as inspiration a couple of years ago when figuring it out. In fact you even made the suggestion to me directly of disc thickness vs. the originals being so fat.

I don't consider that recasted either, just a guide for thickness of the part I was making. I never had your parts to measure and copy and we had an open discussion about it.

Shrug.

Im not sure what to read into your post.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back