Interest Greedo Killer Accurate Grill

Let me correct myself here ...

Can you put me down for the mount setup, as well as the delrin flash hider adapter? NO Grill, Flash, or Scope. Thanks!

I am putting together material list, please let me know if this list is accurate, I will post more info on Deposit and payment information soon, thanks Solo

Okay guys and girls, I only have the Scope lens sizes to finish up, and I spoke with GS about lenses - the LMG versions.

I have the fastener list all figured out for all the parts also. View attachment 431071

What´s the thickness of the washers/ discs?
I´ve seen many accurate mounts but often with inarrucately sized discs (> Thickness)

Where´s the slight curvature on the upper edge of the scope brackets rear?...can´t see it in this screenshot.

Eventually interested in one, maybe two mounts to upgrade my existing GK´s

Markus

are you talking about a radius on the bottom of the 45 where the vertical comes into the horizontal of the dovetail mount?

the still on the quote is from a older render

Scottjua Prototyped the Discs, comparing the pics they look as close as I can tell, there may be a several thou difference without having the actual part from the real prop..

Last edited:
Forget my comment about the radius...I think that was part of a fanmade crossbar. BUT the crossbar on the screenused slightly tapers to the front edge, facing to the grill.

Check this out:

ANH_GK_real_right.jpg

A side by side comparsion of your render vs. the real blaster would be wonderful!

Markus

Forget my comment about the radius...I think that was part of a fanmade crossbar. BUT the crossbar on the screenused slightly tapers to the front edge, facing to the grill.

Check this out:

View attachment 472574

A side by side comparsion of your render vs. the real blaster would be wonderful!

Markus

My Prototype Mount got sold and sent to Enaswede, but the cross bar did have the tapered edges near the front and the correct rear disk offset farther back from the center mount. The disks should have been around 5.5mm, which is the general idea I got from lichtbringer a while back when I was feeling my original set was too fat. So I've been making them around that size since.

Let us know your input on that Markus...

No further input from my end Scott.

Many thanks for taking the time to clarify, I appreciate.
Don´t have that much time talety so I just rushed over this thread and didn´t see any final renders (in case they ARE posted somewhere).
Didn´t want to commit on any part, based on some WIP shots only

So, without further ado...
please add me to the list for TWO GK mounts (I am covered on all other parts ;))

Thx, Markus :)

@ shadowknight, pretty soon, I am gonna post the deposit stuff over the next couple days, finishing up stuff for Comic con currently.

Check this out:

View attachment 472574

Markus

I see what you are saying, yeah.. Here is the Dovetail mount.. the taper at the front of the mounting plate is easy peezy.. dovetail  bracket mount.jpg

Here is an older Video: I dialed it in some here and there since. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAIat7MJRrQ

I see what you are saying, yeah.. Here is the Dovetail mount.. the taper at the front of the mounting plate is easy peezy.. View attachment 473324

Here is an older Video: I dialed it in some here and there since. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAIat7MJRrQ

Just to make sure...I am not talking about the upper part of the scope-mount, but the crossbar it is attached to along with the discs. this crossbar tapers to the front, Scott knows what I am referring to.

crossbar.jpg

Markus

DEPOSIT Schedule as follows. 50% down non refundable deposit to cover your spot on the run.

Please make notation in notebox VIA Paypal as follows you can copy and past your order as follows/ by sub assembly or kit.

YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR FORUM NAME FOR RECORD KEEPING, PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
FINAL Payment + shipping will be calculated based on where you live or shipping address upon project completion and I will contact you with final payment instructions at that time.

Please Make Payment as GOODS to sales@soloshold.com via paypal. Please post that you have made your payment, your transaction will be put in your company file as a hard copy, and be notated on the run list to reflect the same. Thanks

Please add and total the amount of the sub assemblies if you are on more than one sub assembly list.
Please add the lines you are getting to the notebox by copying and pasting each part list you are making deposit for.
PLEASE include your forum name in the notebox.

Brackets / dovetail kit with Screws and rings from 6061 aluminum $175 + shipping 50% deposit $87.50

Scope with windage box / knurled knobs and fasteners and mineral glass from 6061 Aluminum $160 + shipping 50% deposit $80

Flash hider 4 parts (making the wingnut is a PITA) from 6061 ALuminum $155 + shipping 50% deposit $77.50

Full kits will be $ 560 + shipping 50% deposit $280

I will have to make the Delrin barrel adapters, add $6 to the kit. 50% deposit $3.00

Grill with small M- screw for aesthetics from 6061 Aluminum $69.95 + shipping 50% deposit $ 34.97

- - - Updated - - -

Just to make sure...I am not talking about the upper part of the scope-mount, but the crossbar it is attached to along with the discs. this crossbar tapers to the front, Scott knows what I am referring to.

Markus

Yes your are talking about this, see picture right arrowscrew size.jpg

screw size.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
$175 deposit for TWO sets of "Brackets / dovetail kit with Screws and rings from 6061 aluminum $175 + shipping 50%" sent

Thanks, Markus

Last edited by a moderator:
1x Scope with windage box / knurled knobs and fasteners and mineral glass from 6061 Aluminum $160 + shipping 50% deposit $80
1x Grill with small M- screw for aesthetics from 6061 Aluminum $69.95 + shipping 50% deposit $ 34.97
Total Deposit: $114.97

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back