Ghostbusters Post Stay Puft Battle Uniform

LoTone

Hey, I'd like to pick the group's brain for a Ghostbusters display I'm doing. Has anyone here ever put together a post Stay Puft battle uniform version? I'm trying to find a 'Stay Puft' like substance that will hold/stay. I can't use food or shaving cream. The food would spoil or just wouldn't last and the shaving cream would dry out. Any tips? Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

Spray foam for insulating windows. But this stuff is extremely sticky, messy and will not come off of clothing. Plus it usually has a yellow colour, but you can paint that.

TazMan2000

If you want reverseable, you could experiment with a combination of polyfill stuffing and the giant fake cobwebs. You could lightly sew it in place with white thread.

Spray foam for insulating windows. But this stuff is extremely sticky, messy and will not come off of clothing. Plus it usually has a yellow colour, but you can paint that.

TazMan2000
Home Depot sells a spray foam gun with huge foam cartridge and a cleaning cartridge also that cleans the gun. Spray-foam cans are a "one time use only"...not with this gun;)

You could try flexible polyurethane with white pigment. One of my jumpsuits is slimed with Green & Glow in the Dark pigment. Hot as hell though!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back