Fullmetal Alchemist Alphonse Elric Pepakura Files

There's a shoulder piece under the spiked shoulder and I thought that's all he had, the model I have for him does'nt show anything else there.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Oh I see. I guess its because of the stance of the model (arms elevated). The shoulder bells shouldn't be too hard to free hand, hopefully. Thanks for looking into though.

Edit: You can see the shoulder bells here
ALPHONSCS.jpg

I know for the leather parts of the armor like the strapping and everything, there is indigo leather which will be the cheapest on eBay, or a person can use pleather material for it. I'll take another look at the file under the shoulders I might be able to do something we'll see.

There is a reason you are the master. fantastic as always. thank you for sharing.

(also thanks for the info on the gundam helmet, I never knew who created it)

Just in case other people are intrested in making the Gundam Helmet I have as my photo or a full Gundam suit. I don't know if the links for the files still work or not.
Gundam Rx-78-2
These files were made by JUICE (Stagefivedrift) and he's just as awesome as I am with creating pep files. I believe he's on here as well.
Unfortunatly on my Gundam Helmet it was severely damaged when my 8 year old brother got his hands on it, and it ended up in the burn pit in my backyard.

I foam edited all the files already. The trim around the shoulder area is not too foam friendly. But still got them all done. Thanks again.

I was seeing if i could post them for everyone else as well.

I had problems with the shoulder a little but then when i looked at it, its just one piece overlapping another..

I didnt even bother with the helmet though....

I was seeing if i could post them for everyone else as well.

I had problems with the shoulder a little but then when i looked at it, its just one piece overlapping another..

I didnt even bother with the helmet though....
I managed to get the helmet foam friendly and down to like 8 pages or so.

If you repost the links for the foam files here make sure you keep my password on the files and state that they have to contact me for the code. Using the pep files for foam is very simple just don't use the thin pieces or use 3mm foamies for those areas.

Oh..WOW!

Dont think Im ready to tackle THIS yet...but this is AWESOME!! Just now reading up on how to do foam builds.

Again, Totally FANTASTIC!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back