Fullmetal Alchemist Alphonse Elric Pepakura Files

Quick question. Only able to open via Pep Viewer? I can't seem to get them to open through Designer after entering the code (thank you, by the way) since I would need to scale them down a bit.

It should fit a 5'10"-6'2" person. One more thing, I don't want to find these files on any other site except for this one. If I do, I will contact the site to have the info removed, if that fails, I'll take down my links. I do not want these files to be reshared or rehosted for any reason and I cannot make myself more clear than that.
The only reason I'm so aggravated over where my files are, is because in the past people have claimed my work as thier own, or sold my files and I do not want that to happen any longer. Just last week I had to contact a site to have my files taken off of it because of that very reason. So I cannot stress it enough, please keep the files to yourself and on this site. You may direct people to this thread but that's it.

This will be extremely respected on my part Pep! :)
Thank you so much! I'll be giving a shot at this build.
If I do so, I will make sure to make a thread and give you credit!

Awesome work man!

By the way, you said these files will fit a person 5' 10" - 6' 02" right? I am 5' 11"
I wouldn't need to resize this right? Or maybe just a tad bit?

I would appreciate the code for the files then :)

You should'nt need to resize.

Okay cool! Then no need to share the code with me :)
One less worry.

Thanks again PepMaster! Like I said, I'll give it a shot.
Would you mind if I made a thread about it? I'll give you credit and I promise to not share these files with anyone.

Hey pep, I was revising the files just now and realized "Okay cool! Oh wait, if I do the whole thing, out of the files pep gave me then I am only going to have one leg and one arm done :lol"

Do you think you can PM me the password for the files so I can flip over the design and have both right and left shoulders/arms/forearms/thighs/knees/shins?

Greatly appreciated sire'! :)

Hey Pep,

Many thanks for this, this is gonna be one awesome project for me and these files are top quality (as always, nothing less from the master!)

Hey pep, I was revising the files just now and realized "Okay cool! Oh wait, if I do the whole thing, out of the files pep gave me then I am only going to have one leg and one arm done :lol"

Do you think you can PM me the password for the files so I can flip over the design and have both right and left shoulders/arms/forearms/thighs/knees/shins?

Greatly appreciated sire'! :)

If your doing a foam build you can just flip the templates over to create the opposite side

Yes you can, or do it the other way either way works. Right now though I need to find someone with 3D Modelling expertise so I can release Ed's Arm it has some issues.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back