Freddy glove templates?

I convinced the traced template i posted is not DDD's. DDD's ring finger tips is different, the pinky is different, the backplate shape. They're very close but not exact.
View attachment 622343View attachment 622344

He did post up the templates Mark made, and a majority of builders did get a screenshot, but since mine is the largest, I posted them, all the builders have them now, so it is what it is, Effner's templates and the supposed Diner glove templates are already on google too
Screenused Hero Templates copy 2.jpg

He did actually know, but it was after someone had asked James to braze the blades on his template glove, and he showed it off in a 4K video, I don't see the big deal since the guy had paid for it, so they should be able to show it off regardless of the templates, especially for 1,000 bucks

plus even with the screenused templates, new builders fail to realise that it's how you work the templates, that makes the glove more than the templates themselves

Well AT LEAST you got the template without having to made it first. Of course some people enjoying making their own templates, but some people might not really like making the templates because you gotta do research, a load of pictures, measurements, scale. Because some of them not having any replica of the glove and that become trouble for them. I've talked to these people who asked me to share the template to them. They say because the templates on google sucks, is not correct, not accurate and so on and so on.

I actually did combine a few of my stall templates and was given the measurements, plus I like scaling everything the same way the original hero was done, not a lot of glove builders do that method either

I saw this thread got revived so I'm posting pictures of the same screen accurate knife used in part 1 and reused in 2.
It will help with using screenshots to get the size of the glove pieces the right size. Also a blade template. Hope this helps.
2016-05-15_12-48-35.jpeg
2016-05-15_12-59-59.JPG
2016-05-15_13-00-41.JPG
2016-05-15_13-01-11.JPG

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back