Found Item Buckaroo Bonzai Overthruster Case

No luck combining the two.
I can do 1/2" yellow tape with black printed letters, or 3/8" black tape with proper raised white letters. If you find a 3/8" roll of Dymo yellow I can stamp it.

3/8" is about 9mm, no? (OK, more like 9.5mm, but I wonder if the 9mm one would fit fine.)

There are plenty of rolls of embossing yellow 9mm on ebay.

Interesting... your initial link brings up a pair of size 8 jeans. Those will be a bit tight on you.
And your updated link to the Dymo tape is sold out. Snooze you lose!
I'll grab another one off the bay.

When you get some just let me know when you've got three sets of the labels and I'll send you some money to cover it and shipping.

Actually, if it's a 12 foot tape, any chance I could get 11 sets of the labels? I could put them in the cases when I ship them out, not attached, just in the case for each one bought.

Love the case Jeff, your handle has reminded me of a fishing tackle box i used to have, had a flat handle, might be on to something now.

Got nothing on the tackle box angle, nothin on the toolbox angle but think ive found something on the lunchbox angle, waitng for measurements before i commit, but for me this is the one, the handle has a slight curve in it but maybe a soak in boiling water will fix that, can always scratch a new one. These are fairly widespread and cheap on the major Ebays if your still looking.

View attachment 97836 View attachment 97837

Hi guys, another Banzai fan here, I have been looking into building an overthruster and box and found this thread. You're not kidding that the handle is hard to find. Not even on McMaster. But I may have found a suitable handle:

handle.jpg

The original specs for the 4.5" handle can be seen here.

I found them for sale here but have not ordered one since I don't even have a box yet.

Also, it looks to me that the prop's mounts are reversed and placed on the inside area of the handle versus how they are in the above picture. That should be easy enough to do.

Sean

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back