FOUND - 5 Foot 6" Black Series Millennium Falcon

azheat01

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I scored mine from Target today, didn't think they were released yet. Pretty cool it comes with a Han................

IMG_2835.JPG

IMG_2834.JPG

Disclaimer: My apologies if this post got your heart racing, made you scratch your head, caused you to search every Target in your state, or prompted you to have a heart to heart discussion with your significant other in order to justify the expense. But I couldn't not share it! See, I have a buddy whose balls I must break every so often. I sent this to him at which time he promptly freaked out, loaded all three of his kids in his car, and hit at least three Targets in his area. (His fault for not checking his phone sooner when I told him it was fake). I now, understandably so, owe them all ice cream. I thought it would be fun to share. Took me about 15 minutes in Photoshop to do this, and although I still feel bad about it, I had no choice. It obviously looks fake, but much harder to tell at first glance on a phone.

Last edited:
I guess the joke was lost on the both of us.:p I was joking that the price was more ridiculous than the size of the thing.

i fell for it, until i read the post! then noticed the photoshop job. the excitement distracted me lol

I got him good a few weeks ago with this one.........

Untitled-2.jpg

We go to Disneyland every December and I told him this came with the tickets in the mail. I showed him my Disney Rewards Darth Vader Visa Card last year, so he really fell for this. I even added a hologram sticker I had laying around to the one I printed. He was so mad he didn't even notice I spelled "pictures" wrong and had two i's in "primary". He actually told me this one pissed him off because he was so jealous we would see Rogue One before him. I'm really not as big as an a-hole as these posts would have you believe. Trust me, he busts my chops in return.

Last edited:
You are absolutely evil, I love it! :lol

Now, if this is what you've done, you HAVE to tell us what he's gotten you with. I can't imagine it's easy to take each other seriously, constantly pranking so much...and so well for that matter.

I would have probably snagged one for that amount. I am always looking for a good one from back when Toys R Us had the big big ones. Usually, I see them for $1500. Ouch!

I would have probably snagged one for that amount. I am always looking for a good one from back when Toys R Us had the big big ones. Usually, I see them for $1500. Ouch!

I couldn't hardly give my Toys R Us one away. I paid $1,000 for it when I bought it but ended up having to only take $600 on it.

I couldn't hardly give my Toys R Us one away. I paid $1,000 for it when I bought it but ended up having to only take $600 on it.

I remember back when you had it listed. I was trying to justify driving from Texas to Florida to come get it! :)

I want one and remember seeing that one too. I didn't have room for it(and really still don't since I'm moving in a few short months), but one day....I will have one or if there ever is a black series 6" scale version. It will be mine lol.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back