Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

I picked up (2!) vintage 70's ski-doo snowmobile bombardier vests, a small and another with no tag that is said to be either medium or large. Here's the small...I'd already removed the left chest patch

Not exactly screen accurate -- the chevrons aren't spaced, there are no pockets, the material is more matte and this version has 1 more button, (Iamjwpc has the right version and can probably confirm all this) but she's a beauty nonetheless, eh?

The other vest has a bit of wear (is that paint or blood?) and one small tear...I don't have it yet, so I'm not sure...

Depending on it's size (you should definitely rock it a size down), and assuming everyone here might like to own it, I'll probably just send it to one of you whose address I have ;).

Last edited:
I picked up (2!) vintage 70's ski-doo snowmobile bombardier vests, a small and another with no tag that is said to be either medium or large. Here's the small...I'd already removed the left chest patch

Not exactly screen accurate -- the chevrons aren't spaced, there are no pockets, the material is more matte and this version has 1 more button, (Iamjwpc has the right version and can probably confirm all this) but she's a beauty nonetheless, eh?

The other vest has a bit of wear (is that paint or blood?) and one small tear...I don't have it yet, so I'm not sure...

Depending on it's size (you should definitely rock it a size down), and assuming everyone here might like to own it, I'll probably just send it to one of you whose address I have ;).

NICE ONE!!! They look bad ass

photo28sm.jpg

Thanks!
I got it at Reading Festival (music festival)
There is always loads of vintage clothes for sale and they are cheap.
I payed about £15

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back