Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

His name is Robert Paulson.

:lol

I found them while looking for a pair of 10's or whatever best fits 10.5 (which half of us probably wear!). I'm interested if anyone's getting rid of some or comes across any.

@ Frodo They're still there, man. Go to Ebay and search 'hodgman lakestream sz 13'.

:lol

I found them while looking for a pair of 10's or whatever best fits 10.5 (which half of us probably wear!). I'm interested if anyone's getting rid of some or comes across any.

@ Frodo They're still there, man. Go to Ebay and search 'hodgman lakestream sz 13'.

Too big for me. I already have a pair of size 13 too but their not as tidy as those.
Thanks though buddy ;)

Pretzel logic gets stuck in my head, when people display their Tyler Durden shoes!

"You must be joking son
Where did you get those shoes?
Where did you get those shoes?

Well, I've seen 'em on the TV, the movie show
They say the times are changing but I just don't know
These things are gone forever
Over a long time ago, oh yeah"

Wasn't it originally about the moto x shirt? No ones mentioned that for a wile lol

Didn't think I forgot about this one didjah? :love

NewestMotoPatternWIP2.jpg

motodetailsample.jpg

motomatthew3.jpg

I'm reworking the entire pattern. More screen accurate than ever!

That's a good question. The original does look cotton, but dye sublimation doesn't work on cotton. I might go for a poly blend. I love the softness of the AA tri-blend. I'd like to match that look and feel.

You might take a look at a cut and sew place in the States called Rage Unlimited. Not sure of their minimums and pricing (or quality, for that matter), but taking pre-orders may make it a viable option. Otherwise, I highly recommend jakprints for dye subbing. I've put them through the ringer with my shirts and they've really stepped up.

Not quite. I haven't finished the full pattern, but I have the reference photos I need now to do it thanks to another FC fan!

Not quite. I haven't finished the full pattern, but I have the reference photos I need now to do it thanks to another FC fan!
If it wasn't for that guy, Soul wouldn't have the pics from a original motocross shirt and I wouldn't have the Black Sugar shirt. On behave of all FC fans, I'd like to thank him for his contribution. :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back