Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Awesome Soul. Here's something interesting I discovered. I noticed some of you guys wearing you hodgmsns and noticed how really bulky they looked and how they didn't look as big and bulky on Pitt. I discovered that the bottom felt was removed from Pitt's hodgmans. image.jpg

Also, I've been doing a lot of inspecting of the jacket lately and noticed this. I think the jacket design and stitching may change depending on the size and measurements of the jackets. That or there are just inconsistencies in the design from jacket to jacket. Look at the difference in the placement of the pocket ends from jacket to jacket

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 111
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 100
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 125
image.jpgThe fact that the pockets on the movie jacket are closer to the front of the jacket and the fact that I can't seem to see that seem I was talking about towards the lower Back part of the pocket, I think the movie jacket may have the same Sean pattern as the xmart jacket. The seams which leaves about 1.5" of space between the seam and the pocket. If anyone can provide any hi def pics of the back pocket, it may help answer that question. Until then I'm going to assume the pattern is the same as the xmart. That's best picture I can find

View attachment 510977The fact that the pockets on the movie jacket are closer to the front of the jacket and the fact that I can't seem to see that seem I was talking about towards the lower Back part of the pocket, I think the movie jacket may have the same Sean pattern as the xmart jacket. The seams which leaves about 1.5" of space between the seam and the pocket. If anyone can provide any hi def pics of the back pocket, it may help answer that question. Until then I'm going to assume the pattern is the same as the xmart. That's best picture I can find

Why do you keep ignoring the fact JAL owns the original muslin worn by Brad Pitt? It would have the exact design and measurements of what was used. He measured Brad and created it.

Also the pockets look different because the screen used jacket has a big fold in the leather. This reduces the surface area bringing the pocket closer to the front.

You can clearly see the fold in this photo while the photos you've taken of myself and Smirking have perfectly flat jackets.

03.jpg

Aj, you don't see the difference between these two jackets??? It ain't the fold. Why are you ignoring the fact the Muslin could've been from seven!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg Look at the bottom end of the pocket. Way off

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Trust me, even if the design is the same, the layout and pattern of stitching on yours, smirks, and the film jacket are different

Hey guys I'm back!!! Muahhhh hahahahha after like 3 long years LoL. If you guys don't remember I was one of the original members with the true vintage maple leaf shirt. Well been keeping tabs and now I'm back. Soul... You are still killin the game man!!!!! Just placed a couple orders from ha. Guys I'll post pics soon to join back in with my personal collection!! Everyone seems to be doing sooooo good. Glad to see it.

Also, I've been doing a lot of inspecting of the jacket lately and noticed this. I think the jacket design and stitching may change depending on the size and measurements of the jackets. That or there are just inconsistencies in the design from jacket to jacket. Look at the difference in the placement of the pocket ends from jacket to jacket

cool cool cool:lol

Another example

Im not sure what we're meant to be looking for, I have 3 fight club jackets in various sizes and the stitching is all in the same place as far as I can tell. I think I know what you mean though. Because if they're bigger than others I guess certain things have to change because the pattern would have to be adjusted. But changes if I've ever noticed before is in the millimetres.

Hey guys. Has anyone else not gotten their blacksugartank? Ordered mine a while back, and haven't gotten it. And does anyone know when MaxCady's will have more tucan shirts?

Yeah im still waiting for the black sugar top too, he told me he had problems with his printer but will be ok soon.

Im not sure what we're meant to be looking for, I have 3 fight club jackets in various sizes and the stitching is all in the same place as far as I can tell. I think I know what you mean though. Because if they're bigger than others I guess certain things have to change because the pattern would have to be adjusted. But changes if I've ever noticed before is in the millimetres.

Well being as they are both my jackets andi see them daily, the one on the left is two sizes larger so of course there is going to be a difference. But two the same size side by side will be identical. The film used jacket is all creased so it's lost its shape. I'm still not sure however what it is you're trying to say? They are purposely inconsistent? JAL can't remember how to make them from one to the next?

If Aj's jacket was supposedly made using the Muslin made for Pitt, made from his exact measurements like he claims, than there should be no differences in the location of the pockets. But there are, and denying it is pretty absurd. My purpose is simply to get as much info and details on the movie jacket in an attempt identify every small detail that makes the jacket special and different from what we've seen produced. Details such as the pocket positioning and the collar/lapel. I've got a very good eye for detail and I've proved it time and time again. Regardless of folds of shapes, the xmart jacket and the movie jacket have the front pockets closer to the front than many of the jackets I've seen, including Aj's new lamb skin supposedly made using Pitt's measurements.

If Aj's jacket was supposedly made using the Muslin made for Pitt, made from his exact measurements like he claims, than there should be no differences in the location of the pockets. But there are, and denying it is pretty absurd. My purpose is simply to get as much info and details on the movie jacket in an attempt identify every small detail that makes the jacket special and different from what we've seen produced. Details such as the pocket positioning and the collar/lapel. I've got a very good eye for detail and I've proved it time and time again. Regardless of folds of shapes, the xmart jacket and the movie jacket have the front pockets closer to the front than many of the jackets I've seen, including Aj's new lamb skin supposedly made using Pitt's measurements.

Your eye must be a little off, the jackets you shared me wearing all the same jacket. They are all the calf skin jacket I had made in 2012. It is a fairly thick leather too. In fact, that is the one you saw me wearing in the mall in 2013 (or 14?) that time.

I can post pics of all my jackets if you really want.

Your eye must be a little off, the jackets you shared me wearing all the same jacket. They are all the calf skin jacket I had made in 2012. It is a fairly thick leather too. In fact, that is the one you saw me wearing in the mall in 2013 (or 14?) that time.

I can post pics of all my jackets if you really want.

Sorry Aj, my eye is definitely not off, and I've proven that time and time again. Remember, I'm the one who told YOU about the fact that your 2000 op-523 had a different shape due to the contouring, I also pointed out the differences in the black sugar Pitt wears in the movie and the one the Hollywood costume exhibit. I'm also the one who just pointed out that Pitt's Hodgmans either had the felt removed or they'd been significantly worn off. And no, I posted two of your jackets and two of Smirks and also Frodo's jacket too. I pointed out your lambskin and your calfskin. Denying the details I've pointed out just further add to the diminishing of your credibility in providing the facts.

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg Calf skin and lamb skin

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back