Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

When? And what type of sizing? Fitted?

Well I gotta pick up another maple leaf shirt and drop off the stuff for the orange mesh tank and the star shirt. Small size for me I guess.. and if someone wants to buy one they need to tell me what size they want, fitted or not.

This is the first Maple Leaf Shirt I've listed. The price is high but I'm curious to see what offers I get.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

$(KGrHqJHJCgE8fmS(yYdBPOJ9COzR!~~60_12.JPG

Great looking shirt. The attention to detail is right up there. I didn't realise that the maple leaf shirt only unbuttoned to the chest until I looked at the eBay page.

Cool shirt but a bit high... unless I was going to be able to custom fit it myself.

Didn't you also sell a pair of OP-Sunsets too? I recognize the user name on Ebay.

Soulinertia,

If you feel like it, post some more screen shots of your progress to give us something to look at. The ones you posted last year were really cool. Thanks.

Cool shirt but a bit high... unless I was going to be able to custom fit it myself.

Didn't you also sell a pair of OP-Sunsets too? I recognize the user name on Ebay.

I always take inquiries if you want, when I've made your size I can let you know. I have Oliver Peoples Sunset on eBay, but the Maple Leaf Shirt on eBay sold today :cool

I always take inquiries if you want, when I've made your size I can let you know. I have Oliver Peoples Sunset on eBay, but the Maple Leaf Shirt on eBay sold today :cool

Nice grats, actually if I could get the size I wouldn't mind getting one. Do you know the "model" the shirt was based off of? I could try one at the store or look in my closest to find the dimensions.

Also why are you selling your sunsets? Those seem so rare.

Nice grats, actually if I could get the size I wouldn't mind getting one. Do you know the "model" the shirt was based off of? I could try one at the store or look in my closest to find the dimensions.

Also why are you selling your sunsets? Those seem so rare.

I just take custom measurements from people who are interested, and when their size is made I notify them. The shirt is based off a vintage shirt that is in between a polo and dress shirt collar.. Like Brad's. I'm not really planning to sell the Sunset anyway, just kinda showing them off. It was just discovered that the Sunset Brad wore on Fight Club was a brushed gold frame (like mine) and Burnt Orange lenses, If Oliver Peoples still make the Burnt Orange color I'll have some made for them.

Does anyone here know the difference between OP Eclipse and OP Sunset? I found a guy that has a pair of Eclipse and they look EXACTLY like the Sunset. I know they can't be the same frame because it even says on the inside of the frame "Eclipse" and Black Sugar's on Ebay says "sunset"

Anyone know?

Hey BlackSugar can you post a full picture of that grey shirt you're wearing on opticsplanet?
100_5193512x640.jpg

FCSweaterShirt5.jpg

The shirt needs to be resized and a zipper added. Seamstress said she may not be able to add a zipper to it because of the v-neck.. even w/o the zipper its awesome.

Last edited:
Hey all,
Hope I'm not breaking any rules here. I've been working on this for several weeks, now...and by working on it I mean contacting photographers, licensing photos, contacting and contracting a professional design group here in Cleveland and researching different printing methods.

Full color
2iho3o4.jpg

4-color
5f1x6x.jpg

...Not sure how many colors it's comprised of here, but it's more than 4.
5a0qe0.jpg

And the back...
2wgb0j8.jpg

It's still being tweaked, but it should be ready in some form within a month. I'll initially print a small run to gauge interest. If all goes well I intend to create a small line of shirts in the spirit of those seen in the film.

Feel free to hit me up with questions or comments.

Kind regards,
Ryan

Last edited:
Hey all,
Hope I'm not breaking any rules here. I've been working on this for several weeks, now...and by working on it I mean contacting photographers, licensing photos, contacting and contracting a professional design group here in Cleveland and researching different printing methods.

Full color with text
2lclidt.jpg

Yellow 4-color version...
rtpy7l.jpg

Blue version, without text...not sure how many colors, but it's more than 4.
5a0qe0.jpg

And the back...
2wgb0j8.jpg

It's still being tweaked, but it should be ready in some form within a month. I'll initially print a small run to gauge interest. If all goes well I intend to create a small line of shirts in the spirit of those seen in the film.

Feel free to hit me up with questions or comments.

Kind regards,
Ryan

Is this a cut and sew T-Shirt? Meaning is there no gaps in the printing (Like the sleeves?)

What kind of fit will it be? Like American Apparel fitted?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back