Famous movie jewlery

Any one mentioned Annie's broken locket yet?
photo+(3).JPG

Buffy's ring
tumblr_m6hyr3ig6E1qh94zgo1_500.jpg

The Resurrection Stone Ring
The Locket of Salazar Slytherin
The False Locket of Salazar Slytherin
The Lost Diadem of Rowena Ravenclaw
The Cursed Opal Necklace

How about the amulet from 'The Secret of NIMH'? Not technically a movie, since it was a cartoon, but I loved the necklace and the way that they used the lighting effects on it.

Surprisingly enough:

My Jack Sparrow Noble Collection Skull Ring:

I replaced the stone for a much more accurate one.

And my all time favourite, thanks to forum member Capt. Cristian aka pabloo, one of my dearest possesions, My-Casted-From-A-Screenused-Jack Sparrow Dragon Ring:

nice work
any side pics of the dragon ring?

Here are some more pictures from my computer. My Sparrow stuff is at my studio and I'm at home right now, so can't take any new.

This ring comes from an On Stranger Tides version:

meaning it is slightly smaller than the ones seen in Dead Mens Chest and At World's End:

The wings of the dragons on the side show detail loss, but the same goes for the ones on the ring it is casted from.

Talking about jewlery, I've been hunting down antique trade beads for a long time (for the beadstrands in the Sparrow wig and bandana) and found quite a lot over the years. Enough to wear some around my wrist in real life. All authentic & antique (second half 19th century) and ,apart from the small black one with the white dots, accurate, like the ones used in the movie.

How about TV jewelry? Namely the tiara, sceptre and pendant from the old Secrets of Isis TV show?

I LOVED that show and always wanted yhe tiara and pendant. I have them in resin, but I'd like the pendant in pewter with gold plating or gold leaf.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back