Falcon v2 (MCU Civil War) Build

Brief update: Hip boxes cleaned and ready for painting. :) We have also begun to pattern the pants...!

16rfWHSl.jpg

Also, hopefully SMP doesn't mind me sharing a bit more of his progress...!

12966405_10152959998927706_1229114021_n.jpg

This is so awesome! I hope you make retractable wings to make this costume absolutely perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wish I could get them retractable but sadly they only work like in my video in the OP (up and down). There's just not enough space inside a reasonably-sized jetpack shell for the internal motors, battery, and the wings themselves to all fit.

Wings are going to be epic on this. the whole thing looks epic now and its not even finished
I think it would be cool to have a wing pack with no wings at all for the retracted wing look . just my 2cents...
Anyway like the others have said this is awesome and cant wait to see the final.

Wings are going to be epic on this. the whole thing looks epic now and its not even finished
I think it would be cool to have a wing pack with no wings at all for the retracted wing look . just my 2cents...
Anyway like the others have said this is awesome and cant wait to see the final.

So the jetpack shell "detaches" from the wing system... what this means is I can wear the jetpack with OR without the wings :) Great minds think alike!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back