Done / Completed Ezra SW Rebels Lightsaber...9/14 All Refunds Issued

Re: Ezra Star Wars Rebels Lightsaber/Blaster Project...Update 12/28

Watching the San Jose Shark play while working on the assembly plans.
WorkingEzraPlans.jpg

List updated. If we can get at least 25 or more people, that would make this project more ideal.

Very excited to hear that it will accommodate electronics! You should create a thread over at FX-Sabers.com and imperialroyalarms.com. I imagine there will be many people interested over there as well.

Can it be dueled with

Until the plans are finalized, (to cover my butt) I will say it depends on your electronics setup and what you decide to use. So I'm gonna say the prop is mainly for display and maybe light to moderate dueling. The prop will definitely be robust.

Were you able to get a quote for this and possible construction/shipment yet? I'm really looking forward to this. :D

Thanks in advance! :D

It's gonna be a week or so before the specs are finished and the shop gets back to me. Keep watching.

I really hope this isn't crazy expensive... it looks complicated (in a good way!)

Canadian dollar is in the TANK right now, and getting worse, but DAMN I want this. No idea why I like this design so much... looks like a friggen stapler.

I really hope this isn't crazy expensive... it looks complicated (in a good way!)

Canadian dollar is in the TANK right now, and getting worse, but DAMN I want this. No idea why I like this design so much... looks like a friggen stapler.

We'll know when the shop quote me. This project has been challenging my skills because of the complexity but it'll all coming together.
You probably like this saber for the same reason I do...it's different. Once you really stop and look at it, it's a killer design. I can't wait to get this made.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait!

Me too!

This is amazing! I've been checking online the past few months for someone that is doing this and I finally found you.

I saw a prop of Ezra's lightsaber at Disney in a display case a month ago and it looked so good in person.

So count me in!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back