Done / Completed Ezra SW Rebels Lightsaber...9/14 All Refunds Issued

Re: Ezra SW Rebels Lightsaber...8/28 - PROJECT CANCELED

I've started issuing refunds. The first post has been updated to reflect refund status. I need a few more days for a transfer to go through so I can refund the rest of you. Thanks again for your patience.

Confirmed. Thanks man.

Just got mine. Still sorry to see this one canceled.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe you could combine forces with an interest thread from Rocketeer? Sounds like they are working on an all resin version, but perhaps there could be a variation of mixed materials to keep costs down. Do you have a BOM cost on the more expensive CNC work?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Mine is in process as well. Thank you.

I share the sentiments of others here. Really disappointed that this isn't happening, and I hope that it can see the light of day eventually. I'll always be ready to throw my money back in the pot.

In the meantime, I'll be very curious to see what other projects you have planned.

Hey guys, just letting you know my transfer should be going through Monday at the latest so I'll finish refunds on Tuesday. Sorry for the delay, I can't make the banks go any faster. Thanks for you patience all :)

Hey guys. I've been issuing the final refunds and paypal keeps giving me an error for the last few I've been trying to issue. I'm gonna try again in a couple of hours. And for the one person who filed a dispute through paypal (from Japan) please respond to it. I've been trying to issue the payment but it requires your attention.

All refunds as of now have been issued.
Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding.
I do have new projects coming up. Stuff no one else has done. A lot more affordable and very cool stuff.

So sad to see this cancelled. :(

I was one of those who sadly had to cancel for personal reasons, Brexit and the continual devaluation of the GBP£ has not helped either!

If ever this get's resurrected, I shall keep an eye on this thread.

MTFBWY.

Just wanted to point out that NerfworXlab is having a very successful interest thread over on the IRA boards for Kanan and Season 3 Ezra sabers. Maybe you could tap into that interest and somehow resurrect this project?

I ran a thread over there and it only helped a little. I'm going to give this project a bit more time before resurrecting it.

I ran a thread over there and it only helped a little. I'm going to give this project a bit more time before resurrecting it.

If it comes at the right time (when I'm not broke from moving) I would be in... Love what you had going... heartbreaking that I was one of the bailers.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back