Extreme Ghostbusters - Griffin's Spirit Guide journal

In the theme song for the show there's a ghost who has a hole in his stomach for ghosts. he is from an episode of the Real Ghostbusters called Slimer Come Home, you could report him.

Yes, I have a few more pages done that I have yet to photograph and upload. I've been doing other things is all. :)

I'm tending to stay away from the ghosts in the intro sequence (Samhain is another one that is in the intro that was featured in RGB), but might add them once I've finished all the other entries.

Here's the last two entries I did before I decided to give it a break....

Skinless Bride and Wishgiver from Ep29 "Till Death Do Us Start":
Page51-52.jpg

Ravana from Ep30 "Glutton For Punishment":
Page53-54.jpg

Hope I can push myself to finish entries for the last 10 episodes...

This is a beautiful project. The drawings are awesome.

I loved Extreme Ghostbusters. The episode plots and overall look was darker than the RGBs.

Holy crap, don't know how I missed this one. Awesome work on the journal, you did a great job on the art and added clippings and articles.

Does anyone still have this available to look at? The pictures and links are all dead. Thanks!
I'm working on something similar to this.
My plan is to make 4 books and use them in a Ghostbusters RPG game. Below are summaries of them.

1. Tobin's Spirit Guide
by John Horace Tobin
Was written and completed by 1953
It is a fairly comprehensive summary of ancient spirits, gods, demi-gods, and demons who's names are known and for whom dates and events in history have been documented. It is incredible the volume of information he gathered without technological help.

2. Spates catalog of nameless horrors
Where Tobin's leaves off, Spates takes over. There are countless events and catastrophes throughout history and ancient times that were linked to the spirit world and attempted to be explained in natural ways. Spates describes these as they really happened and does their best to describe the spirits involved and how to recognize them.

3. Roylance Guide to Secret Societies and Sects.
I'm not sure if I will write this or just us a book off Amazon on the subject and put a fake cover on it.

4. The Big Book of Occult Lore.
This I already started while playing a RPG game called Cold City. There is so much occult material available on Wikipedia that it is easy to make your own material (for private use of course) with just some copy/pasting and simple edits.

I hope others are still reading this thread, I would love to get a copy of the work that people collected from the Ghostbusters comics, cartoons and movies.
Stuart Helm,
Maple Park, IL

I removed all of the pics from my Photobucket account ages ago. I don't even have the pics on my computer any more I'm afraid. I do still have the book though. It's one of the many props that I need to get back to one day and actually finish!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back