Evil Dead 2 cabin diorama ( lots of pics) :)

JasonCash

Sr Member
hey guys this is my first attempt ever at building something like this. Hope y'all enjoy and I'd love to hear some feedback.

Still working on it but this is where I'm at with it right now.

damn good ! missing all the accessories like the deadite deer head , evil lamp, clock ... ;)
can't wait to see the final product :)

I gotta get the Ash figure that came with the deer head... of course I never found it here in town. The clock, table and lamp still need to be built as well as the Home Sweet Home Sampler.

i do have to say that the floor does seem too even though.... hardwood floors (although staggered as you have it) are never quite so perfect. They are usually just slightly off (especially in an older style construction such as the cabin) so that the "dotted line" effect doesn't appear to the eye... examples....

old-hardwood-floor-texture.jpgIMAG0213.jpgIMAG0216.jpg

The second is the deck of a Victorian era house model i'm in the process of doing. i had initially tried the layout of the floor you have done, but found that the above worked much better for the aesthetic.

future reference. :D Still awesome though. can't wait to see it done. hows the furnishings coming??

Last edited:
Finishing the furniture tonight. Still have to add the curtains and bits on the table and on the mantle. Have to order the Ash fig that comes with the deer head later this week.

This project will swallow your soul! This is totally awesome. You are doing fantastic work. :D Remember to shop smart for the rest of your materials.. I'll stop now.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back