Everything Assassin's Creed

Has anyone else seen the Assassin's creed live action episode they did and then the cg one that tells the ending of Ezio's story? Ascention is the live action and is on youtube and the other is Embers and isn't on youtube. I'm halfway done with AC3 and Connor's noway as good a fighter as Ezio and the way they have enemies gang up on you is annoying. I hate to say it but I like Haytham more the Connor lol.

Last edited:
This is officially one of the most infuriating games I've played. I think i'm about done with the franchise, it's gone from a fun one to nothing but chasing after people with time limits counting down. Something tells me Desmond isn't as dead as they'd like to think. I'm waiting to see if this storyline continues with the 4th game or if it'll leave us hanging on what happened to the world now that what's her name is loose. A lot of folks want one that takes place during the fall of the First Civilization. I do like how they showed how the assassins and templars were created by telling Desmond that history repeats itself. Other than that the ending is another cliffhangar we have to wait 4 years for a sequel to.

Got Brotherhood as a Christmas gift two years ago and JUST got to play it now. :lol

AC is probably my favourite game series edging out Metal Gear now. AC1 was epic, AC2 was awesome, Brotherhood was an expansion of awesome (was disappointed we didn't get to play in Rome in AC2 so was thrilled to see that's where we went).

Next for me is Revelations (which I have).

I really don't know about AC3 though. Placing them in the American Revolution sounds more like pandering to American audiences than putting them in a setting that would work for an AC game. No big cities in North America puts me off.

I always thought that after Renaissance Italy the perfect spot would be France during the bloody revolution. Live through the king being executed and then the Terror ongoing until their execution and Napoleon's rise to power.

After that it would make sense to go to Victorian London at the turn of the century. Prime Jack the Ripper fodder there. :)

Anyhow, didn't read too far into this thread before posting but looking forward to Revelations. :thumbsup

There's a lot of places that would work: a game set during the cold war would be good as would the civil war. I agree Victorian England would work well too. They did good with the revolutionary war and their George Washington model was really close to the CGI model that one of the science channels did of him. There's a lot of places for them to go i just hope they get back to the type of action that made AC 2 so good and stop everything being a literal race against the clock.

There's a lot of places that would work: a game set during the cold war would be good as would the civil war.

I'm not sure either of those would work particularly great. The Cold War would end up more of a spy thriller I think and the Civil War again, doesn't have the ancient places thing going for it. Russia during the Bolshevik Revolution would be really cool though! I think anything more recent than that would be too modern for this type of game.

I think AC is best served in Europe and the ancient world (Middle East, Egypt).

I will agree though, the missions I hate the most are the "finish in under 60 seconds" type. I like to slowly plot out my assassinations... :D

They could go looking for Atlantis as it fits with the fall of the First Civilization. I think modern day will work if they have you fighting after end of AC3. It'd be more like Metal gear with sneaking than any of the other AC games. One thing i give them is they did a really good job with the Native American parts of the game, I never expected so much to be spoken in Mohawk since most of the stuff in Italy was a mix. I think Connor's the first Native American video game character that was a main character.

I would love to play an AC game set in a contemporary big city. It's the kind of thing though that would require technology we don't have yet. The city would be enormous. It's something that I'd love to see them work toward, though.

A game being polished is credited to them doing multi platforms. The PC gives the best graphics out there depending on your graphics card. So let's take them out of the reason.
PS3 is a better system all around inside than the 360. If you Dont think so, smoke some more crack rocks. The 360 can't handle the sharpness that the ps3 can provide. so most games are dumb down in the graphic area to be able to be on both systems. This leaves little spaces n crap you see when you hit, stab, jump and what ever you do in your game. Prime game that took a big hit in this was Dark Souls. The makers of Dark Souls came out and stated that going to the 360 make their game look ****tier than what it would be if only on the ps3. But they make more money that way. Those who wanted Demon Souls ( ps3 only bad ass game) would now be able to atleast play the next one.

I didn't care for AC3, Online play was boring n dumb. regular game was ok.

A game being polished is credited to them doing multi platforms. The PC gives the best graphics out there depending on your graphics card. So let's take them out of the reason.
PS3 is a better system all around inside than the 360. If you Dont think so, smoke some more crack rocks. The 360 can't handle the sharpness that the ps3 can provide. so most games are dumb down in the graphic area to be able to be on both systems. This leaves little spaces n crap you see when you hit, stab, jump and what ever you do in your game. Prime game that took a big hit in this was Dark Souls. The makers of Dark Souls came out and stated that going to the 360 make their game look ****tier than what it would be if only on the ps3. But they make more money that way. Those who wanted Demon Souls ( ps3 only bad ass game) would now be able to atleast play the next one.

But the fact of the matter is that there are a lot more 360's out there than PS3's. They can't ignore that market.

I agree that you can't ignore the market that 360 has. Bill gates and everyone over at mircosoft are still thankful for the makers of halo. That console was toast untill halo saved them. You also have to take age groups. The 360 is kid supported, ok most are adults now, but parents go Xbox still. Ps3 was adult played at 1st and holds true today, that's due to the technology it holds. Both are great systems for what they do. Just that the 360 can't pull the graphics of a ps3 still. I hope the next gen are Atleast equal in graphic cards n processors. That way Atleast everyone gets a greater game experience all around.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back