Everything Assassin's Creed

I played a bit of Brotherhood when I needed a break from AC2 and I had to laugh when Ezio complains that the doctor said he was getting old and then complains about his back hurting lol.

I played a bit of Brotherhood when I needed a break from AC2 and I had to laugh when Ezio complains that the doctor said he was getting old and then complains about his back hurting lol.

I haven't gotten to that part yet but I will definitely keep and ear out for it. I am at the part where Mario gets shot right after the fort is attacked.

That was a bummer part. i have to restart 3 when i get there because i missed alot of stuff having not played the series before. I still have 2 to finish, brotherhood, revelations and the first one to play.

That was a bummer part. i have to restart 3 when i get there because i missed alot of stuff having not played the series before. I still have 2 to finish, brotherhood, revelations and the first one to play.

I am in the same boat. I have to play all those as well. I am liking the game so far and the free-run aspect of it. Climbing, scaling, running and jumping walls and buildings throughout the cities seems to be the most fun for me.

i did the mission last night where you have to rescue that lady's kids from the two bandits in the swamp town. It was so hard to concentrate on the game with some of the outlandish stuff she said and i'm pretty sure a few of the expletives she uses were the first time used in a game in english or italian lol.

i did the mission last night where you have to rescue that lady's kids from the two bandits in the swamp town. It was so hard to concentrate on the game with some of the outlandish stuff she said and i'm pretty sure a few of the expletives she uses were the first time used in a game in english or italian lol.

Haha. Nice. What game was this? AC3?

No in AC2 once you get the apple of eden you have to take it to Forli and the lady who runs things goes into a rant against the badguys after they attack and take her kids hostage. I don't think i've even seen the language used in most R rated movies lol.

No in AC2 once you get the apple of eden you have to take it to Forli and the lady who runs things goes into a rant against the badguys after they attack and take her kids hostage. I don't think i've even seen the language used in most R rated movies lol.

Oh ok. I will have to play that just to hear what she says. You got me interested lol.

Last night I finished the Bonfire of the Vanities DLC which i had no idea was a DLC as it fit into the game so well. Now i have to go and get all those stupid eagle feathers before i go to the end of the game.

Bonfire was included in the Ezio trilogy i bought, it actually looks like they changed it from a DLC to being part of the game directly. I'm hoping they did that for the other 2 games in the trilogy set.

I'm loving the series. I have only played 1, 2, and now 3. Haven't tried Revelations or Brotherhood yet.

I got screwed on the new DLC. I was at 87% completion, after beating the game, and was working on the little side missions and collectables. I decided to purchase the Season Pass, and when the recent Hidden Secrets DLC came out, I downloaded it,...and it wiped out all the side missions and synchronizing spots, all of the delivery missions, etc, etc! I'm still at 87%, but I'm stuck there. When I try to re-do the side stuff, it doesn't save it.

Supposedly they are working on a fix, but until then, I just started the game over again. I was planning on it anyway.
Mike

PS, if you plan on downloading this DLC, don't play the game while it is downloading. The Ubisoft site said that was the reason it happened to people. They should at least compensate the folks that were effected, if they can't fix it.
M

I got tired of chasing the bird feathers in the first one lol. I never play a game while downloading so i'm safe. I ordered the first game off amazon as i had a 10 percent off code. I had to settle for the 360 version as the ps3 one wasn't covered by the code. Got it for 14.30 shipped thanks to free shipping via the code. I'm just getting into Brotherhood again and i'm already annoyed by the search for flags and feathers. I'll go back to these in the games later on when i'm bored or feeling patient.

I upgraded my video card recently, and it came with a free copy of the game for PC. I'm kind of debating now if I want to restart it... I've got a good number of hours into the PS3 version, but the PC version is so damned pretty...

Yeah the ps3 one is prettier but for 2.00 less and being in stock right then i would settle for the 360 lol. The sucker already shipped too.

I have to say Assassin's Creed brotherhood is the second worst game i've played this year. they should have called it assassin's creed: the great race since about all you do is chase people with a timer clicking down while waves of enemies hit you. I also notice it likes to cheat. I made it to a key spot this morning but the timer kept going even though i was standing on the marker for the spot.

Has anyone else noticed a general lack of polish in recent games? I got back to AC this weekend and the number of times Altair glitches through people as he stabs them is super annoying. I may as well be playing Jedi Outcast for all the bad texturing and wall sticking.

I'm waiting for the first one (platinum edition or whatever) I swear it's the updates they make us do. they fix one issue and another pops up. I noticed that half the time when you stab someone the blade doesn't even go into the person when it's the hidden blades.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back