eFX TIE fighter at SDCC

Bryan,

Last time I checked, Amerang would only distribute to wholesalers. In other words, you had to buy at least 10 of the same item and you had to provide evidence that you were a wholesaler and not a private customer before they would sell to you. :cry

Chris

Hi Chris!

We do have a distributor in the UK. It is Amerang. Their contact information can be found on our website.

As for shipping, I found out that there is a special program now offered by FedEX. On certain days of the week they give a huge discount. This is because a lot of the planes are going back to foreign countries empty. For example, right now, the discount to Hong Kong is 72% if we ship on Tuesdays and Fridays! I do not know what it is to the UK, but it is also subject to change depending on the time of year, etc. Of course, if we get the discount, we will pass it on to our customers.

Hope this helps!

Bryan

Bryan,

Last time I checked, Amerang would only distribute to wholesalers. In other words, you had to buy at least 10 of the same item and you had to provide evidence that you were a wholesaler and not a private customer before they would sell to you. :cry

Chris

The same with PBM Express (Netherlands), Cosmic Group (Italy) the other 2 EU distributors they only distribute to wholesalers. I only hope Toy Palace from Germany will get the superb TIE Fighter, because Toy Palace is a great online store and Marco is a very friendly guy, ordered from them countless times and no problems whatsoever.

Bryan,

Chris

Its still the same deal Chris, Amerang, along with most other RC/model distributors, will only sell to wholesale, but, wouldnt an RC outlet, in that case, be able to order the product, to sell at retail?

lee

Its still the same deal Chris, Amerang, along with most other RC/model distributors, will only sell to wholesale, but, wouldnt an RC outlet, in that case, be able to order the product, to sell at retail?

lee

I have listed our international distributors. You can contact them to find out who their retailers are and if one is convenient to you.

Thanks!

Bryan

I have listed our international distributors. You can contact them to find out who their retailers are and if one is convenient to you.

Thanks!

Bryan

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for the information in your posts about shipping outside the US. I will look into it further.

TIE looks awesome so hopefully I can get one. Good luck with this excellent model.

Cheers Chris

I ordered mine thru EFX. I didnt know about Redford till after I placed the order. Redford is good wish I had known before I could have saved the shipping $$$.

Appreciate the info. I hope the simulated koolshade is not too brittle.

Our own Greeblie Gremlin borrowed a snippet of my vintage Koolshade and recreated it in 3d, which was then grown locally as a very thin and very convincing pattern. It is not pass-through like real louvers, but it has the correct number of louvers, the correct thickness to the braided wire binding the louvers to each other, etc. It will be not-as-good-as real Koolshade, but a-LOT-better than what Icons did and what the stunt versions have. It'll look pretty cool, especially if they paint it to give the same sheen that Koolshade has.

Ordered one as well, but I wish I'd heard about the other European shops before I did. I'm really anxious about the shipping...

I believe there will be a base that you can put a cover on. But the cover will not be included.

The wings will be detachable.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back