EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR!!!!

Yeah some people waited like 5 years. If I knew it would definetly be delivered I wouldn't hesitate to buy models from there. They are the best you can get. He's supposedly a changed man and I really hope that's true as the hobby needs him. He's one of the most talented here. I'll wait a while and see if things get delivered on time before ever ordering. Money is scarce these days and to lose out on a big model would really hurt.

Ben

- - - Updated - - -

By the way Art love your new avatar. ;)

Ben

Yeah some people waited like 5 years. If I knew it would definetly be delivered I wouldn't hesitate to buy models from there. They are the best you can get. He's supposedly a changed man and I really hope that's true as the hobby needs him. He's one of the most talented here. I'll wait a while and see if things get delivered on time before ever ordering. Money is scarce these days and to lose out on a big model would really hurt.

Ben

- - - Updated - - -

By the way Art love your new avatar. ;)

Ben

Ditto. Thanks to Art's heads up I read up on what happened.

Steve offers these on his website so EFX just grabed some finished models. Threw them up there to see what interest there is.

Looking at how far behind they are,.........

I really like Brain and Gino. Talking to Brian was a lot of fun and I don't like talking on the phone to most people.

I love what they have accomplished and the products are beyond awesome.

Having said that it's getting harder to defend the way they do business.

Nothing on the 4' Star Destroyer, Legend Stormy Helmet, Boba Legend Helmet, Little on the Biker Scout (Finally an explanation about the delay) and a little on the 1/1 Stormy.

DO NOT SAY THERE IS NOTHING TO REPORT. UNLESS YOU TOOK THE MOLD OFF THE BOBA HELMET AND IT"S BEEN SITTING THERE EVER SINCE THERE MUST BE PROGRESS TO REPORT.

Now, "hey here is a bunch of stuff we may or may not make depending on,............."

I love these guys. I just wish they would look at how Anvos communicates so far.

I don't get throwing up a whole mess of crap and saying," we might, one day, maybe make something shown here. BTW all these models are currently offered by someone else. Have a great celebration."

Please explain and update us on all these lost products and future plans guys.

With Anvos coming hard and strong I am wondering how long EFX will survive.

I hope they do. I just adore, or did and will again, my EFX pieces.

Yeah, it's been almost 2 years for Boba already? Geez. I might just get something else because I'm tired of waiting.. what a shame
and yeah, ANOVOS is hitting fast and strong lately. They'll have all the helmets sooner or later.

So a new Star Wars film is coming out, with the original cast, in just 7 months and unsurprisingly interest in the original trilogy and related collectibles is building. And yet there is nothing from eFX on the progress of its in development helmets or other props from the original trilogy. Nothing. This is astounding. A very abnormal way to do business. The iron is hot - STRIKE IT!

Nice'N Model Designs are providing the master models for EFX. Which have nothing to do with kits. And Steve has busted his butt to take care of his past orders. The future is looking VERY bright for studio scale prop models.

You know Steve has had some delivery issues with members here, right? Super talented and his models are nothing short of amazing, but I'd do a little research here first.

The gold leader Y-wing was just finalized a month ago, and assembled/painted a few weeks ago. And isn't being offered as a kit. It's in EFX's hands.

The ANH Star Destroyer is still being worked on. One of the last few kit parts was just identified two weeks ago. The process of laying out the thousands of scribe lines on the main hull plates it being battled out right now digitally. There is no scanning of the original, it's all broken down part by real part. One section at a time, using the best reference available.
I can not see why anyone would want a product rushed.

Steve offers these on his website so EFX just grabed some finished models. Threw them up there to see what interest there is.

Looking at how far behind they are,.........

I really like Brain and Gino. Talking to Brian was a lot of fun and I don't like talking on the phone to most people.

I love what they have accomplished and the products are beyond awesome.

Having said that it's getting harder to defend the way they do business.

Nothing on the 4' Star Destroyer, Legend Stormy Helmet, Boba Legend Helmet, Little on the Biker Scout (Finally an explanation about the delay) and a little on the 1/1 Stormy.

DO NOT SAY THERE IS NOTHING TO REPORT. UNLESS YOU TOOK THE MOLD OFF THE BOBA HELMET AND IT"S BEEN SITTING THERE EVER SINCE THERE MUST BE PROGRESS TO REPORT.

Now, "hey here is a bunch of stuff we may or may not make depending on,............."

I love these guys. I just wish they would look at how Anvos communicates so far.

I don't get throwing up a whole mess of crap and saying," we might, one day, maybe make something shown here. BTW all these models are currently offered by someone else. Have a great celebration."

Please explain and update us on all these lost products and future plans guys.

With Anvos coming hard and strong I am wondering how long EFX will survive.

I hope they do. I just adore, or did and will again, my EFX pieces.

Nice'N Model Designs are providing the master models for EFX. Which have nothing to do with kits. And Steve has busted his butt to take care of his past orders. The future is looking VERY bright for studio scale prop models.

I hope so, I saw his kits and thought they looked awesome and wanted to order. Dunno now ><

Over two years since we first heard about this and were presented pics of the helmet being cast and nothing since.

There is no way they can say, "if there was anything to report we would." after two years unless after taking the pics they put the cast helmet on a shelf and there it still sits.

Not to mention this is the simplest helmet in the SW universe just about.

This is nothing against Gino. I know he wants to tell us more and for some reason he is not being allowed to. He knows this community as well as anyone and he knows giving no updates, having a website years out of date, showing a bunch of borrowed props that are never gonna be made is not a good way to do business.

So why are we hearing nothing?????

I really don't get it.

In four simple words..."THAT'S HOW EFX ROLLS!"

I agree, in no way whatsoever is this a good way to do business.

There should be a separate forum dedicated just to EFX's business practices, complaints and comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
With a ESB Fett that has direct lineage to the hero prop I'd happily call my small collection complete. I'm not sure it will ever happen though with eFX being as they are.

Duplicating the helmet itself should not be a challenge to them, but an accurate paint job would be hard to mass replicate. They did a fairly decent job on the MR but it's far from perfect. It would be great if their license allowed them to release helmets as unpainted that allow the fantastic custom painters to do the hard work.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back