Duncan Idaho Sword - United Cutlery

Jodo

Master Member
Depending on the price of this, I may need to pick it up. I wasn’t aware they had done the crysknife as well!

E51C3252-0A22-4713-8A95-33FBBD31FA92.jpeg

Yesss. Definitely getting this. I have their crysknife. I like it though I think the paint job could be a little better. They incorrectly replicated Stilgar's knife instead of Paul though.

Dang this looks great, and a stainless steel blade too! Definitely interested in this pending price.

You can add it to your cart but it says it's backordered. Checking out takes you to BUDK's website, but my cart is empty there and I'm not able to submit an order. Anyone else have the same issue?

Is this sword totally sold out or has it just not released yet?

You can add it to your cart but it says it's backordered. Checking out takes you to BUDK's website, but my cart is empty there and I'm not able to submit an order. Anyone else have the same issue?

Is this sword totally sold out or has it just not released yet?
Not released...

I reached out to BUDK a few weeks ago, and they said it hasn’t been listed for preorder yet…

Sean

Looks like they dropped the price. I got charged the full amount for the pre-order, I think w/ priority shipping it was around 170ish.

The release date on BudK got pushed back to 2/29/24. It comes out the same day as the movie now.
So disappointing. I was hoping it would be in time for Christmas. I knew it would be cutting it close, but now I have to plan something else.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back